Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Ya! What the hell?!! :what:

NOBODY HAS THAT EPISODE! WHAT? WAS THE THING BANNED FROM INTERNET OR SOMETHING??? :annoyed:

Forgive me guys, I'm angry...

We're all with the angry but this song is really starting to bug me!!! Evil much. ug.

slayer. calm down. i'm sure someone will find it. you should try the lyrics on google. you know what i mean bubbles.

There aren't any lyrics shown in the episode. It's all techno while she's doin aerobics. At the same time the guy named Phillipe is getting killed out back.

Maybe it is Mark of Eyghon-Chris Beck

Not sure it's the correct song, but it's all I could find.
Hope this helps!

if i had a clip of the bit you are refering to i maybe able to tell ya, big fan of electronic music dance/trance

I have been searching on the Buffy sites that list the songs from the episodes and they don't skip the episode but they don't say the song either. The only song that they list is Chinese Burn by Curve. The song that I'm looking for is played when they break into the store and are stealing the weapons. There aren't any lyrics but it's rock and has a good beat. Any takers or wild guesses?

I think it was written for the show by christopher beck. Heres' a list of all the music cues for that episode. Bad Girls.

Balthazar being wet down as low strings rise and fall, with occasional brass behind them. The cue then moves to the pizzicato strings from the previous scene, moving to tremolo and then to a rock music cue as Buffy and Faith break and enter at the hardware store. A standard blues progression plays under the "borrowing" until the cops show up and end act two.
It says there is a rock music que. that could possible mean a song. Right?

I know this is going to sound really evil of me (kinda, I think) but BTVS S2 just came to iTunes. If you wanted to hear the song, sunfortunately you would have to buy the episode which is $1.99. It's near the very beginning and unfortunately isn't played in the clip. Just some new imput for anyone that is still lookin. Thanks.

Alrighty then, so it's an instrumental piece that im almost certain is composed by Christophe Beck, and it is played in most scenes that concern Giles and Jenny Calendar. I can't think of a definite example but i'm pretty sure it's played when Giles is being tortured by druscilla and she turns into jenny. any help with a name of the song or where i can find an audio track of it would be greatly appreciated

Per the comments on the link you gave (page 2), the music is "Revolution" by Brand X

What is the song from the part of the episode where Spike tries to bite Willow? Here's a snippet of it:

Thanks!

Back