Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Transylvanian Concubine" by Rasputina

There are several versions of it so I'm not sure which one the show used. You can hear the different versions here.

IN EPISODE 13 : "DEAD THINGS" IN SEASON 6 OF BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER THERE IS THIS SONG THAT PLAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EPISODE. THE SONG PLAYS AT THE PART OF THE EPISODE WHEN BUFFY IS IN THE CEMETARY AND SHE IS OUTSIDE OF SPIKE'S CRYPT. IT IS NOT A SCORE IT IS AN ACTUAL SONG WITH LYRICS. ONE OF THE WORDS IN THE SONG IS RETROGRADE. I HAVE LOOKED EVERY WHERE FOR IT AND HAVE NOT FOUND IT. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN FIND OUT WHAT GROUP OR PERSON SINGS THAT SONG. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Out Of This World by Bush

Track #11.

The answer was out there, you just have to know how to massage it out of google.

There was this one episode of btvs where the cranberries were playing at the bronze, and when the song ends they say "man I hate playing vampire towns"

What was the title of the song the cranberries were playing?

Yeah, that was Aimee Mann on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." The Cranberries were on an episode of "Charmed."

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what is the name of the song playing in the background when Buffy & Spike "get it on" LOL against the wall in episode 6x09 called "Smashed" I have watched that scene lots of times not because they finally get freaky or anything LOL but because the music is beautiful and it just relaxes me, if anyone knows the answer to this please let me know! Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

It's more than likely just score music. I think the composer at that time was Thomas Wanker, but I can't recall for sure. It's a beautiful piece, but I've never tried finding it so you may want to search the Net a little bit to see if you can discover any info. Thomas Wanker may have an official site with music pieces for download or at least the name of the singer in the "Smashed" sex score.

There is one episode on Buffy that I have searched and searched to find the song but I still can't find it! It's from the second season, The Dark Age. They play it at the very beginning when Buffy is doing aerobics. It's kinda techno-ish.

Nothing yet... <_<

Now, I really want to hear it...all this searchin is makin me angry

I checked it out, but there weren't any lyrics for me to go look up. There was no mention of it in the credits, so it may have been stock music or music created just for that scene.

o great. Then I'll never find it! No one has it in their music databases. ug. This song is startin to really get on my nerves!

I own both of the Buffy soundtracks. Dont have the "Once more with feeling" album though. By any chance do you know exactly what episode it was played in?

I think I already checked out that first website and I didn't dind the song on there. They kinda skipped the episode.

Back