Brotherhood

can someone please tell me who the artist and what song is played over the last scene where Det. Declan comes back to his apartment building to find that his noisy upstairs neighbor committed suicide, help please.

nothing here for me

In the last Episode of Season 1 of Showtime's miniseries Brotherhood, towards the end, there's a quiet tune which is not by Dope but does have the refrain "nothing here for me" in it.

I must find out who and what this is. Completely unknown here in England.

Thanks everyone.

Help...looking for the artist that sings the song at the end of Brotherhood episode 7 season 3. Lyrics are: There's a ticket waiting for you on the airplane". "When you're on a boat by the dock floating in the lane". Wash away wash away thouhg it won't come out". You can burn you can burn but the smoke still clouds". "It's your ticket out". Thanks in advance...

That is a great song! I have been looking for the same info since I saw the show.. Please let me know if you find out who sings it

It might be Aimee Mann but it's not "that's how I knew this story would break my heart".

If you are referring to the music that starts with the car radio during the forest shoot out and is played over the credits the Band was called Other People. The song was written by Nate and Gabe Michalski who now are musicians living in Chicago. The Drummer is Will Bromell whos father Henry was a writer producer on the show.

Brotherhood - Genesis 27:39 (HULU)

Just watched this episode on Hulu, and the song at the end is definitely not Let the bad times roll by paul westerberg, but for the life of me I can't find the song... the lyrics are
"Well I could wait for you
if things could only get better
takin it easy with you
like a comfortable sweater
But now you're lost, lost
and it's bringing me down
and I'm exhausted, since you came to town...
so let it fall down on me
is that why everyone stares?
time to take the word of truth, and plunge it into despair

but now yopu're lost, lost
and you're bringing me down,
and I'm exhausted since you came to town
you don't have to be right next door, you can lead the way you can give me the gift of tomorrow, cause you're taking apart my life today.
today"

any help would be appreciated.

Back