Arrested Development Season 3

kev

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song that is played during the part when Michael is talking to Marta after she walks out of the ceremony and starts to cry ?...i was trying to get a few words but was not able to understand anything because of the narration.

There was a slow song used in the show more than once. It had a sad-ish quality to it, but I think it was used to express yearning more than anything else. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I think you might be talking about a song from Charlie Brown/Peanuts cartoons. You might want to check out stuff by Vince Guaraldi.

LOL. No, it's not the Peanuts song. I recognized that. It was by a contemporary group. It had lyrics and stuff.

Well, just what were the 'lyrics and stuff'? That might help....

I know there was a Wallflowers song used several times.

What is the name of the song played whenever Gob and Michael are fighting outside the court-house. It sounds like Gypsy Kings or something, has a Latino sound to it...

Much appreciated.

What the song that plays when Michael is dragging the office chair on his bike?

It's a pretty standout scene, but I don't know the episode title.

What is the name of the song that was played right after Anne says she wants George Micheal to teach him the ways of the secular flesh? The sound clip just says "what your tryin' to say to me". it was guy singing it and it sounded like it could be a rap song.

"gonna get together" by leroy

the first line is what you hear after ann's dialogue is finished.

"...Hey, whatcha tryin' to say to me?
Whatever it is, just let it out.
Hey, why we always fightin' bout it?
Every day, every day, yeah.
People gonna get it together..."

Ep - "development arrested"

what's the name of the song that starts just as Gob mentions Ann to George Michael on the boat? it continues to play when Gob is being slapped by the young girls.

Arrested Development Soundtrack

Where can I get the soundtrack for Arrested Development? Does it even exist? There are some really good songs on that show.

Back