Arrested Development Season 2

methus

Reaction score
Hey, if you guys saw the last Arrested Development episode (episode #4) you may remember that when everytime somebody got sad, they started playing this soft piano music with a kinda swooshing noise. I think you can hear it on some shows like Will and Grace when it's at a lounge scene or something.

Was just wondering if anybody knows the name and artist of the song?
Or can tell me where to get it?
Any help appreciated, thanks!

I know the music is from Charlie Brown (hence the episode name, "Oh, Good Grief," and the background joke of a beagle sleeping on top of a red dog house). I am not sure which track they are using from Charlie Brown though. Anybody know?

Anyone know the song they play when the guys brother is doing a magic trick where he would escape from the casket at his dads funeral. They do a little dance before they try the trick. Anyone know the song being played. It was on like a half hour ago.

isnt it Europe - Final Countdown

I apologize if i'm wrong cause i don't remember the one from the episode but i'm under the impression its the same song every time he does magic... try that

yeah thats it, thnx so much man, this song is great to listen to and think about that scene

ok yeah so then everytime he does his magic he does use the same song, i thought so

Trying to find the song played in the 4-10-05 episode "Spring Breakout" when Buster mistakes the box of wine for a juicebox and starts dancing around the apartment. It was the same song used in season one (not sure what episode think it's the valentines day one) where Lucille has to stay in the apartment by herself for the first time. She starts dancing around the apartment too. Lyrics go something like, "mama's turn to dance, mama's turn to cry, mama's going home...." been trying to find this song for months...any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Was able to get some of the lyrics and it looks like it's Rose's Turn off the Gypsy soundtrack. There are a few versions of the Gypsy soundtrack over at Amazon to choose from but after listening to a few I think it's the Ethel Merman version off the 1959 Original Broadway Cast disc.

Here's some of the lyrics from what we heard on Arrested Development.

Mama's talkin' loud.
Mama's doin' fine.
Mama's gettin' hot.
Mama's goin' stong.
Mama's movin' on.
Mama's all alone.
Mama doesn't care.
Mama's lettin' loose.
Mama's got the stuff.
Mama's lettin' go.
Mama?
Mama's got the stuff.
Mama's gotta move.
Mama's gotta go.
Mama? Mama?
Mama's gotta let go.

does anyone know the name of the song played in the credits of the spring breakout episode from arrested development season 2

w00t, my first post. ^_^

Theres a song that I heard in 'burning love', at the recond burning party. Its also in the season 2 bloopers, at about 30 seconds into it. There are parts that I can make out, but I can't get a solid piece of lyrics that work. I'll post the part that I can remember. "I want you now. Will you return because..." Then I can't make out the rest. I think its a rock version of David Schwartz' 'I'm so blue', but I can't find the lyrics anywhere, so I don't know what the sing really is and unable to download the right one.

I am sorry for double-posting, but this is driving me INSANE. It's almost like the song never existed, except in the show. But someone must have gotten a hold of it at one point and used it for something, right?

Does anybody know what song is playing when michael takes marta to the desis award show in season 1 episode 4 ?? ".....lying in a bed of roses, rain comes down?..." i just can't get the tune outta me head.

Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing in the Season 2 episode Spring Breakout when GOB falls into the pool,I think they also use it in the credits for the episode.If it helps you can watch the episode on msn video right now(it's the third part of the episode).Please help this has been killing me for weeks now.

Back