Bored

Haha.. messin with Sasquatch was never so much fun.. :sick: :naughty: :lol: :wub:

I downloaded it. I'ma put it on his desktop and rename it like "Alyssa Milano nude" or something so he watches it. :devil: I oughta record these things, I had a camera back when I hid Bob on his pillow, I shoulda recorded that moment for posterity. :lol:

God I really want some Frosted Flakes.

What do you mean pee funny. I pee just fine and if you are referring to gonorrhea, no i do not have it because 1) I practice safe sex and 2) I have been checked to be on the safe side and last but not least i know whom this girl has been with for the past 3 years and it is me. Thank you.. Oh and yes Bloodlessr i did get told by a girl, but that is ok with me.

What the fuck are you TALKING about? No one said anything about you peeing funny.

In your earlier post i thought that when said said you'll pee funny, i thought that waqs referring to me. Sorry about. :(

:lol: OK the most important lesson you can learn to fit in here is that we never keep to the original topic, never. Ever. EVER. So if something confuses you, it's best to just read back a bit til you understand. Also: never bawl us out for not sticking to the topic. That's a surefire blackballing right there.

Great, then i will just have to read the entire topic in order to make a comment or reply. Or shall i say a correct comment or reply. Thanks for the tip. :)

No, I said if you're confused. And I said to read back a little bit, not the entire thing.

You are so correct. I am sorry Melissa.. I mean Sensei :)

Back