Bored

I meant like tabs, on a car's license plate. Maybe florida doesnt have tabs.

The stickers? With the year? We have those, we just call em stickers I guess.. or well I don't know what the hell we call em since the topic doesn't come up in conversation that often. But yeah they'll be out of date soon. :)

Lookit that, I got teeched somethin. Now I'm gonna show off to my husband and be all "Yeah so my tabs are gonna expire" and he's gonna say "You mean TAGS right" and I'll say "No TABS" and maybe he'll get all turned on. :)

Then say he'll get a dexterity bonus of +5 after sex. Maybe even health regen and a higher dps.

Naw I can't lie to him.. I WILL tell him "You'll pee funny for a short time afterwards" cause that's at least accurate. Maybe there's a broadsword joke in there somewhere too.

:lol: :lol: What do you do, leap out of bed and cartwheel into the kitchen for some orange juice and Bugles? I think if anything it's more of a energy depletion issue over here. But then we're old, he's 28 and I'm almost there.

Fuckin kids and their Bugle-fueled energy.

DUDE!! BEARDED LADY!! Like, beareded EVERYWHERE!!! :lol: :lol: :sick:

Mrs. Grizzly Adams, I presume? :naughty:

Or maybe that's what your kid would look like if you wrassled a bear and accidently impregnated it in the process. :lol: :lol:

Back