Bones

Hello: Does anyone know the name of the song to that new "Bones" commercial? Its not for the new season or anything just some rerun collaboration. Its kinda funky sounding... Can't really describe it any other way.

Hi there! This is my first post. I was watching tv tonight and I saw a new commercial for the television show "BONES" on Fox. I could catch the lyrics "love doctor" but couldn't get any more. It's a dance tune. Does anyone know the name and artist? I'd love to try and find it!

Thanks!

No, it's not that one. But thanks for checking! It's a dance song and all I could get from the lyrics was a reference to "....Love Doctor....."

Hi there! I was watching television tonight and I saw a new commercial for the television show "BONES" on Fox. I could catch the lyrics "...love doctor..." sung by a female, but couldn't get any more from the lyrics sung. It's a dance tune I believe. Would you know someone that may know the name of the song and artist? I would really appreciate it!

PS: Sorry if this is not a profound/serious or even a topic question to be asking, but I've checked Google, cbs ads and they sent me to other designated links that had no help with this issue, as well as with Fox. I also couldn't find any link to commercial advertisement with the co creators with pasting and editing with song and theme creations.

If this is an inappropriate question for your service to be acquired with your assistance, could you please then send me a link or email so that I can contact this further issue. my email is: sam_banfield(at)hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and sincerity!

"Love Doctor" by Eva Cassidy?

Now somehow it seems that we've all lost sight
My groove is gonna give you the feeling tonight
'Cause I'm a doctor of love
Love doctor the doctor of love (doctor of love)
Love doctor baby
Ooh (ooh)
A love doctor
The doctor of love (doctor of love)
Love doctor

:unsure:

Bones Season 5 premier promo

Can someone please find out what song is playing in the latest promo for the Bones season 5 premier?

The promo aired during SYTYCD finale.

Re: Bones Season 5 premier promo

Just in case anyone else wanted to know. :D I found out the song is Nothing to Worry About (Jocko for Teddybears Remix) by Peter Bjorn And John.

Re: Bones-Comic Con Song

Does anyone know the name of the second song that plays over the Bones Comic Con Reel? I'm dying to find it and have left postings all over the net...

Can anyone, please, tell me the name of the song on the Bones FOX TV commercial, when they announce that they will repeat all seasons again, it is a cool song, ( somewhat rock and dance) and in the lyrics says welcome to my revolution.
I have been very unsucssefull on finding it :(

Help song what is its on your tv its a trailer inbetween the bones episodes

saying fox network with all the crime dramas, the song has the words say your catching fire from the beat of my heart, ohhhh oh oh oh ive looked everywhere it sounds palmoa faith, duffy kinda voice, help driving me mad!

Back