Bones

Arrugh! I've been trying to find it for 20 minutes! Something like (and I apologize in advance for my horrible rendition - be thankful you can't upload soundbites on this board) "Donga-donga dang-ga ditty..." with a urban beat and male voice. I don't know if it has real lyrics.

WHAT SONG IS THAT?? It's a few years old, maybe?

Wondering if anyone could help with the background song/music that the Fox Network is using to promote the show Bones. Not sure if the music is actually part of the show when the credits are running as I have yet to see the show. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

There was another Bones promo that was released, which I saw this week. In case anyone wants to know that one, it's a more heavy rock type of song, and it's Breaking Benjamins, "Diary of Jane". The "s" is included; it's not a grammar error.

im trying to find a song that kinda sounds like the lyrics are kid rock's bawitdaba?? but just the bawitdaba and its kinda slow and relaxed. its been playing for commercials for shows lately. thats all i know but someone has to know ir right?!?!

I dont really remember their names but the girl is talking about how her gun was bigger than the guys.

This past week or two, Fox has been running ads for the show Bones. The ad features a kind of cool, upbeat, jazzy song with a male vocalist even though there are no real lyrics, as featured in the commerial anyway. The only part of the commerical I can remember is at the end the woman is talking about the size of the gun she's holding. "This is bigger than yours." and he's like "Its not the size that matters...". Anyway, if anyone knows the music or could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone know the name of the song/artist in the Bones TV show commercials that were airing recently? Thx

Did you hear it on a Bones promo tonight? They used a library track that's not available to the public called "Superbad" - you can listen to it at Extrememusic.com but they only deal with licensed production companies.

Hey, does anybody know the song that plays for the Bones promo in which Bones' partner is tied up?

Sounds like an R&B song, maybe an older one...can't even remember any of the words, but there's a hoo-hoo-hoo refrain.

This was aired on Fox/Global and was a commerical promo for the new season of bones starting Wed Sept 26th. There was a song playing in that commercial, does anyone know what it's called?

Thanks!

Okay,

So I've heard this song in another commercial (I thought it was Friday's but, can't be sure) and now it's on the Bones promo with the lyrics

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, something's getting started."

I hope I'm making it out correctly.

Does anyone know the name of the reggae song or the artist in the 'Bones' promo that played tonight during 'Hell's Kitchen'? Thanks! :ph34r:

Back