Big Fish

One song that I had been trying to figure out for a while was at the beginning of the trailer. I have still yet to find it because the soundtrack is so rare, but I believe it's a song from Black Beauty.

Originally posted by josielaw@Mar 1 2004, 10:10 AM
Hi, just wonder if anyone knows the music in the end of the trailer, when Ewan is walking in the forrest, instrumental music? Does anyone know if that track in on the soundtrack? It´s with some kind of choir in the background.

:)

josie
The song at the end of the trailer (when Ewan is walking in the woods, and the voice-over speaks of Tim Burton) is from Patch Adams.

I think it's "Finale", it's just sped up so the pitch is higher and it feels lighter.

Thanks. Yeah, it does sound like Finale, from the movie soundtrack, just faster tempo.

So I randomly watched the 'Big Fish' trailer again...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_picture..._fish/high.html

And during the trailer, there's a nice song that plays when the voiceover says: "From the imagination of director Tim Burton..."

Now I KNOW the song/theme is from Patch Adams, since I recognize the little blurb of the song... but does anyone know WHAT song on the soundtrack it is? I feel like I've listened to all of them, but I can't find that version or that one lovely part in any of the songs I've heard.

Suggestions?

I'm pretty sure its "Speech/Children's Ward" in the Patch Adams Soundtrack.

See, I did download that song... and I never heard that part. Or maybe I got a bad version? Either I was given a half version, or that isn't the song.

Anyone know for sure, or can verify??

Here's the Patch Adams soundtrack. I don't really think it sounds like that song either, but I don't have a better answer for you.

Back