Big Fish

Hello, I'm new on this forum.

I know there have been a lot of questions about the music on the "Big Fish" trailers. I just got back from seeing the movie (it was very good), and I went ahead and viewed the trailer at :

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/big_fish/

Could anyone tell me what song is played as the trailer shows the baby being born in the hospital? It is just an instrumental.

Thanks,

gilyan

To specify, it's actually called "I've Seen All Good People (Your Move)" - there's 2 parts to the song, that's the part you want.

It's not the trailer from "Yes", I found that one...there's another one with vocals. And it sounds really cool...I got nothing. Some guy with a pretty good voice is kinda shouting out something and then there are four notes that break his chorus.

Yes, for the love of God, SOMEbody tell me what that song is. It runs in my head all the time and I've been looking for hours now. The simple little piano ditty, I'm so glad I'm not the only person in the universe who wants to know. I can't find it anywhere.

I hate to dissapoint you man, but im pretty sure thats just a generic piano beat, i dont think youre gonna find that song anywhere...

if it's one of the songs listed in the link i provided above (soundtrack.net), it's either a danny elfman or marc shaiman composition. i haven't been able to figure out for sure. like lobba said, it could also be an original/agency composition...

It's definitly not the Black Beauty soundtrack from danny elfman, I have that entire cut and it's not him, i would guess it's the other one mentioned above

Originally posted by andywoodknowsgoodmusic@Feb 6 2004, 01:27 PM
Peter Gabriel 'Solisbury Hill'

:wacko:

Andy, Gilyan said this:

Could anyone tell me what song is played as the trailer shows the baby being born in the hospital? It is just an instrumental.

:D :D :D I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thank you so much for this; I was going insane trying to work out what that track was!

Hi, just wonder if anyone knows the music in the end of the trailer, when Ewan is walking in the forrest, instrumental music? Does anyone know if that track in on the soundtrack? It´s with some kind of choir in the background.

:)

josie

Hey I'm new...my first post got deleted. I don't know if anyone has seen the commercial for Big Fish on DVD...there is a song playing in the background and it kinda sounds like John Mayer. It goes something like "Baby, Here I am..." Does anyone know what that song is? Please, I need that song.

Thanks in advance.

B

Back