Beck's Beer "Life Beckons"

I just heard this commercial and I'm dying to find out what the song is. At the end, we see the slogan Life Beckons, if that helps anyone identify it. Oh, and it's a male singer. Help would be appreciated!

I'm also quite puzzled by this song, which I really like. After doing my usual Google searches with fractions of the lyrics, the best I could find is a blurb from someone's myspace page where the person claims they are some lyrics they at one time had posted, but no longer do.

Going to the actual myspace page doesn't help, the only way you can see the information is from the actual Google search: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&saf...%22&btnG=Search

I sent a message to that guy on myspace asking him about the song. If he writes back, I'll be sure to let you guys know. Thanks for investigating and getting us somewhere! :)

has anyone read all of this guys comments (from people) on myspace..i figure someone must have said something that can lead to the track... i'll see how far i can get..

Never got an answer back from the myspace message I sent him. Will this mystery ever be solved?

OK I finally tracked it down. The name of the song is called "Stranded" and it is performed by Mohair. The song is now available (as of August 1, 2006) on Apples iTunes Music Store as a single. Apparently the album (CD) is going to be released September 5th.

HOLY CRAP!!!! :D YOU ARE TEH LEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLoAD!!!!! :eek:

Finally! I wonder how that other guy Malcolm came up with the same unique lyric as this guy?

How did you figure it out may I ask?

hahaha...they took it down from the MSN link. I wonder why? It's still up on iTunes (even though iTunes is lame)...

umm upon fully listening to this track (after download from iTunes) i don't think its worth the hype. AM OVER IT!

Hear hear...I couldn't agree more...I didn't download it from either site...

The hunt has been fun, though...

Who is the band in the new Becks Commercial? The one where the guy tries to go to sleep but can't because of the party in the upstairs apartment? He ends up getting out of bed and going to the party.... Anyone know?

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 11 2006, 07:47 PM
what about the new commercial for Beck's beer.. i want that song.. it shows some hot girls dancing in a club..
Anybody on this?

Im trying to find a "becks" song too. its not on their page. its on the new commercials and part of the lyrics include " its hard to navigate these feeling all on my own " .. HELP!

Back