Beck's Beer "Life Beckons"

kspec

Reaction score
I hope that this track isn't something that was made in a studio just for this commercial. It's too good! It must be listened to. Anyway...

The commercial starts off with a slow pan upward to reveal a gorgeous woman swaying to music. She then leans forward and leaves her "lipstick kiss" revealing that she's indeed on the other side of a pane-glass window. Narrator quizes us with a choice: "In case of emergency... a.) remain calm. b.) panic. c.) break glass." The tune has a stereotypical Middle Eastern flavor to it... with a nice Roland TB303 growl in the foreground. As the narrator exclaims "Life beckons... and you're holding the key." it explodes into a full-blown bass-induced tweak-a-thon. Gotta have it! Please any info appreciated.

If you want to see the spot... go to becksbeer.com
enter the site and click on "C. Beck's TV"
It is the second row down & second from the right.

There's not much more info that I can gather. My post above is pretty specific. Does anybody have a clue as to where this track can be acquired... or what the name of this track can be? Anybody?

Anyone know the name of the song in the new Becks beer commercial? Thanks.

Can you describe the ad? the song? Any lyrics? vocals? genre?

I'm not sure if the commercial I'm about to mention is the one the original poster intended to know, but the most recent Beck's commercial has a nice little electronica beat/tune where there is a graytone to the commercial (like all Beck's commercials nowadays, I suppose) with many people jumping around in bathing suits in a beach, ending with a girl running in the water, looking into the camera, and making some sort of motion that is inviting the viewer. THAT is the tune I would really like to know. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :)

For those who are unsure of the commercial I am talking about, go to Beck's website, enter your date of birth, click on "Beck's TV," and click on the first image of the third row for the site to play the commercial I speak of. Any help in finding out this song would be tremendously appreciated, thanks! :)

The music for the new 'Life Beckons' commercials was composed exclusively for the ads by AMBER MUSIC.

So every single one of those commercials is composed exclusively by Amber music for becks beer. Cuz man some of that stuff sounds sweet. Is it possible to get the music anywhere?

:arrow: So, has it been determined that the music for every ad in the "Mutiple Choice" campaign for Beck's Beer was done by Amber Music?

I just saw another ad, not available on the Beck's website yet. It follows a bead of water dripping from the neck of the Beck's bottle, except it's all in reverse (ie: the water drop is on the table and works its way back up to the top of the bottle). Green beer bottle, set against gray background, voiceover guy giving multiple choice selections about water. Song starts off as "scratching" on a turn table, and speeds up to reveal an upbeat generic trance tune (like something you'd hear in RUN LOLA RUN, for example). :lol:

Wow I just love that song in the commercial with the people jumping in the ocean water. :lol: I just cant get the beat out of my head!

Originally posted by michelle@Jan 30 2005, 04:49 AM
So, has it been determined that the music for every ad in the "Mutiple Choice" campaign for Beck's Beer was done by Amber Music?

The following commercials are definitely by Amber Music:

Birthday Suit
Break Glass
Don't Forget
Something Scary

The new one you're referring to Michelle is called 'Grow Up' but I can find no details on the music.

Thanks for looking into it Sophist. I'm sure this ad is done by them too... it has the same feel as the other ones I watched on the Beck's site.

I posted this up in the other becks commercial thread but didnt recieve an answer. Reading that all the music is composed by Amber, is it possible to find this music/purchase it anywhere. Iv searched online and come up short on locating it anywhere. Anybody know?

Originally posted by ephenj09@Jan 30 2005, 05:04 PM
Reading that all the music is composed by Amber, is it possible to find this music/purchase it anywhere.
Nope.

Anybody know the music used in the Beck light beer commerical with the people dancing. Its a techno club/dance type of song.

Well, I finally got some details about this particular tune... as stated in other "Becks Beer" posts, the music was created for the sole use of this particular commercial by Amber Music (Click Here for site). If you click "composers" and then choose their "NYC" branch, you will find the name of Nik Leman. He is the specific creator of the tune I desperately want to acquire... alas, I might have to scope out his other tunes using his Bio as a guide. Click on the first "reel" to hear the song I'm talking about... since it's not available on the Beck's Beer site anymore.

what about the new commercial for Beck's beer.. i want that song.. it shows some hot girls dancing in a club..

Beck's beer commerecial shows a bunch of % stats, i.e., You'll spend .0026% of your life watching things drip, etc.

The song lyrics that can be made out at the beginning:

lost and it's always the same old situation
it's hard to have to keep these feelings all on my own

...anyone know this song?

Back