AT&T

Brownsound

Advanced Member
Reaction score
AT&T

hi, i was wondering who the group was in the AT&T commercial during America's Got Talent on June 26.

the last AT&T commercial i saw had a song by New Order
it was either "ceremony" or "age of consent"
wasnt during america's got talent though

hope that helps?

there was a commercial to do with AT&T and these people were standing in front of a garage watching a group play. they were holding up their cellphones and the word 'wireless' was being linked to certain phones with a dotted line. the commercial did air during americas got talent on june 26.

there's another AT&T commercial out there where the passengers of an airplane are all using their cellphones and above them all they show the word 'wireless'. just thought id mention this related commercial in hopes it might ring a bell if dont know the one im looking for.

i've been dying to know this too. i heard this song on a radio station in lansing, MI about 2 years ago and ever since then i've searched far and wide for what it's called. i think one of the lines is "this is what it's like" but i'm not entirely sure. the song is incredible.

It's definately New Order "Age of Consent." I saw the commercial again tonight on "last Comic Standing"

Thanks so much for this. I've been wondering what this was since I saw it during Leno on Monday. :D

bonafide tart: thank you sooooo much. I can't even begin to describe how badly i've wanted to know that. i am the kind of person who seriously must have the song when i like it. and after thousands of google searches, i found nothing. I gave up on it, but luckily i checked these forums. Thanks again.

brownsound, while i was looking for this song, i found out what the song you're looking for is (the one with the two people on keyboard and drums, and the cellphones held up like lighters) it is "for the actor" by MATES OF STATES - not sure about the airplane one, however. happy listening

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the AT&T/CINGULAR commercial that has different real life things representing cell phone bars, like skateboarders on a half pipe.

I'm looking for the title/artist of the song in the latest at & t cingular commercial. It's a hit from the 80s, but I can't remember anything else...

Oasis "All Around the World" is at the very end of every AT&T commercial, but they are not 80's

the AT&T commercial with the girl on keyboard & guy on drums playing live ... is actually by Mates Of State (not New Order), and the song is "For The Actor". their myspace page is here: http://www.myspace.com/matesofstate

there may be another commercial using the new order song, but this wasn't it. :)

hi, i was wondering what the song was in the At&t commercial where they talk about bars. its a new commercial.

i listen to a sample of "for the actor" by mates of state on itunes and its not that song.

i think it was the same song used in the trailer of kirsten dunst's 'marie antoinette' movie.

Back