AT&T and SBC

mig329

Reaction score
AT&T and SBC

What's the name of the song playing in the new at&t -sbc merging commercial?

What is the name of the song in the At&t commercial, the one talking about the merger with sbc . It sounds like oasis or something like a british band

I haven't been able to make out enough lyrics to do a search, and I can't find anything when I search using terms ad, song, commercial, AT&T, SBC, and so forth. Anyone know if it's a released song or something commissioned just for AT&T/SBC?

Thanks!

The one I am looking for, I never even notice it until it is almost over and all I see is a roof top with a bunch of satellites on it. Does anyone know this one?

The ad was for bringing tv into your living room on your laptop and tv. The song wnet like this"all around the world" it kinda sounded like oasis

does anyone know what song it is?

Uh, ya, it's 'All Around the World' by Oasis. Sounds like ya had it right already ;)

Great song playing during the SBC/AT&T ad right before the coin toss.
Sounded like an Oasis or Blur song... it was mainly an instrumental, but some voices came on at the very end...

anybody know? Paleez? :lol:

your world delivered
What is the song playing softly in the background.
You can hear more lyrics near the end of the commercial

could it be all around the world by oasis?
all of the recent at&t commercials that i've seen are playing it.

Multiple duplicate topics merged.

Originally posted by hugo92@Jan 1 2006, 04:26 PM
i think it is oasis 'all around the world'
Available on the album Be Here Now, audio sample track 10. Also available for download from .

AT&T

It is the one where it is like an alternative rock song and it kinda sounds like the band oasis, and all i remember from that commercial is some guy on a rooftop. . .the commercial is for AT &T with another group that starts with an 'E' joinging them. . .

if anyone can help me, thank you. .

This has already been answered here ...

Song you're looking for ...

Oasis (yes, you were right about that) - "All Around the World" - CD: Be Here Now

Enjoy!
There you go.

Its the song it kinda goes all around the world.. thats all I know it has like girls doing circus stuff also.

Back