Assassin's Creed

Originally posted by freakthemusical2000@Dec 10 2007, 09:18 PM
The song in question with the lady is apparently Potishead and Massive Attack in collaboration and the song is "Teardrop". I downloaded this song by accident and its the same beat, rythym and everything. So it should be Portishead & Massive Attack -Teardrop.......
I thought I heard some Alannis Morisette too.

:blink:

Originally posted by blackmilk@Nov 27 2007, 09:55 PM
ok clearly there are a number of diff ads with diff music. Here are the 3. we have established that:

a) This trailer is "Teardrop" by Massive Attack.

B) This trailer mostly appearing online (ie not on TV) is "Lonely Souls" by Unkle or U.N.K.L.E.

c) This trailer now aka the "Cello" trailer is by ???? <-- is what i'm looking for.

Before you respond, pls check out which trailer has the one you're looking for.

As for me, i'm looking for c) but i'm settling for another users rec of Saltillo's album "Ganglion", avail @iTunes+
Its pretty close in style, especially tracks "The Opening", "A Necessary End", "Remember Me?".
I have also been trying to trace this track.

This is what i have found so far.

The original of the song we seek is by this guy.

http://mog.com/music/Hajime_Mizoguchi

As good as it is, i am still seeking the version used in the assassins creed trailer. i have yet to find it though.

Hope this helps a bit.

Originally posted by Raelthorne@Dec 19 2007, 04:06 PM
[snip]
The original of the song we seek is by this guy.

http://mog.com/music/Hajime_Mizoguchi

As good as it is, i am still seeking the version used in the assassins creed trailer. i have yet to find it though.

Hope this helps a bit.
I tend to agree with you since I heard "Shadow of Doubt" from "Escaflowne."

However, I wish I could actually read the actual source that credits Hajime Mizoguchi for the cello theme in the AC trailer so we could categorically state:

"Assassin's Creed Trailer Theme" by Hajime Mizoguchi

:ph34r:

ok for everybody who is still askin. the one that is from House is Teardrop by massive attack and the other one is from UNKL

Originally posted by kazumoto12@Jan 12 2008, 01:03 PM
ok for everybody who is still askin. the one that is from House is Teardrop by massive attack and the other one is from UNKL
Are you saying this:

is one of those?

:blink:

Originally posted by doctormemory+Jan 12 2008, 02:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Jan 12 2008, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kazumoto12@Jan 12 2008, 01:03 PM
Are you saying this:

is one of those?

:blink: [/b][/quote]
no sorry the other one is teardrop by massive attack. i heard a part of the UNKLE song lonely soul an it sounded like it but i just listened to the whole song an im wrong

Originally posted by kazumoto12@Jan 13 2008, 06:35 PM
no sorry the other one is teardrop by massive attack. i heard a part of the UNKLE song lonely soul an it sounded like it but i just listened to the whole song an im wrong
Well, you are 66% correct. ;)

This:

is this:

"Teardrop" by Massive Attack

Get it at Amazon.

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcaSVvsFauQ...feature=related

is this:

"Lonely Souls" by UNKLE

Get it at Amazon.

and this:

could be this:

"Assassin's Creed Trailer Theme" by Hajime Mizoguchi :unsure:

B)

Hey guys... Listen to Butterfly Caught by Massive Attack on the album "100th Window"

It's not the same song, but the beats are almost identical.

Back