Assassin's Creed

Originally posted by mar1nes@Nov 15 2007, 05:01 PM
Richard Ashcroft and UNKLE- Lonely Souls
Did you even look at what trailer he was talking about?

What about the commercial with the female vocalist near the end?

Ive been trying to find it on youtube, but no luck.

Does anyone know what the music is in the so-called 'cello' version trailer for the new Assassin's Creed game?

You can catch it here:

Thanks!

yes! the one with the female vocalist... i only heard like the last 3 seconds of it... but i also need to know what it is

okay the female vocalist one IS teardrop... but not the one that any of u other guys are lookin for

I am wondering what the name of the song is, that plays during a commercial I saw on 11/18/07. This commercial showed all of the different scores that game review magazines and websites have given Assassin's Creed.

Thanks!
Zach

Ive been looking for the song for the commercial as well, so ive been looking around, and on youtube i found one of the videos with people asking the same question, so the link is here....
.... and they are pretty convinced its Teardrop by Massive Attack but it does sound slightly different to me. so im not sure... hopefully it helps some to all of u.

Hey, that song on that Assassin's Creed commercial IS Massive Attack, I just downloaded, just thought I'd let ya know -B

Originally posted by Stealthqueen@Nov 20 2007, 10:53 PM
Hey, that song on that Assassin's Creed commercial IS Massive Attack, I just downloaded, just thought I'd let ya know -B
Yeah, I'm 100% sure that these are the same song.

If you tab out the drums (which are mixed the exact same too so they were played probably on the same set in the same studio meaning they're the same) it's the same, and also the same with the guitar and bass.

The first part of the ad lines up with 00:31 of the music video, then at about 00:16 in the ad it fades out the guitar and plays the drums from the beginning, then goes silent. At 00:23 in the ad, the song starts at about 01:18 in the music video.

Music video used:
Ad used:

So here's the breakdown:
Ad|Music Video
0:00|0:31
0:16|0:12
0:23|1:18

You can even hear the break in between 0:15 and 0:16. It was semi-decent editing work by the crew...

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.

(See, some people actually do search the forum. ;) )

ok clearly there are a number of diff ads with diff music. Here are the 3. we have established that:

a) This trailer is "Teardrop" by Massive Attack.

b) This trailer mostly appearing online (ie not on TV) is "Lonely Souls" by Unkle or U.N.K.L.E.

c) This trailer now aka the "Cello" trailer is by ???? <-- is what i'm looking for.

Before you respond, pls check out which trailer has the one you're looking for.

As for me, i'm looking for c) but i'm settling for another users rec of Saltillo's album "Ganglion", avail @iTunes+
Its pretty close in style, especially tracks "The Opening", "A Necessary End", "Remember Me?".

I like the Teardrop song, although I have to say, that video is kind of creepy (although I guess this was intentional).

The song in question with the lady is apparently Potishead and Massive Attack in collaboration and the song is "Teardrop". I downloaded this song by accident and its the same beat, rythym and everything. So it should be Portishead & Massive Attack -Teardrop.......

Back