All My Children

I've been looking for this & a few others from that week. I've had no luck at all. :cry:

Can anyone tell me anything about the instrumental piece that plays over this clip from "All My Children"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9kb3mJVctY

I could swear it's from a movie soundtrack or something, but I just can't place it. It sounds especially familiar at the beginning and end of the clip. Thanks to anyone that might be able to help!!

The daytime soap, All My Children has featured a song I'd really love to find in several of it's episodes. Most of the time I could only make out what appeared to be the chorus of the song and what I thought must be the title of the song. I thought the title might be "A Little Bit Damaged" but I've done several searches on the internet that have led nowhere. The song features a male lead singer. The music is rock, sort of like something Nickelback might do. Finally, on March 30, they featured enough of the song for me to catch some more of the lyrics. So, here goes....

"See how you run
See how you hide from me
Whatever it is, baby it's history
I know the shadow that crosses your face
I want to chase it away

There are scars that won't heal
You're afraid to reveal yourself to me
Don't you see I'm just like you
Underneath the weathered skin
Stripped away of all our sins
Rise and fall you know we're all
A little bit damaged

So we lie here in the tangled sheets
Give into the dark

I take you just as you are

There are scars that won't heal
You're afraid to reveal yourself to me
.........."

I would truly appreciate any help you can provide. This song is stuck in my head and I'd love to find it and add it to my music collection. Thanks!!! Guspuppy616

All My Children featured this song again in the June 23 episode. Does anybody out there have any solid leads on who the artist is? I have written to the All My Children Production Dept. three weeks ago, but have noy received a response. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Does anyone know the name of the song playing when "Taylor & Brot" were dancing in Confusion on Friday's episode. 6/26/09?

The song (working title) "A Little Bit Damaged" was played again in today's (07-09-2009) episode. Anybody have any clues who the artist(s) is/are?

Someone out there has to know! AMC played the song "A Little Bit Damaged" in Wednesday, 7-15-2009's episode. The mystery continues to grip my seeking mind. Please help if you can. Thank you.

Who sang the version of This Time (Jonathan Rhys Meyers sings the original in August Rush) at the end of Wednesday's episode of All My Children?

Hey guys I've been after that same song, Damaged forever. They played it on OLTL and again on 12/2 on AMC. I've googled lyrics, posted on Soap sites and nothing. It's hard to believe that so many people are interested in it and no one knows who it is.

Hope we find out soon, I love that song.
Terri

Song played in Confusion on All My Children Jan 6. 2010

What is the song and/or artist of the song that played during the scene set in Confusion between Jake and Amanda on All My Children Jan. 6, 2010. It is a female vocalist and the lyrics seem to have the word "sacrifice" in them. It sounds similar to Sade. Can anyone help me out?

OK here's a link to it on an episode of OLTL

It's the first song of the clip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZgkAOFwxOQ[/ame]

Well they played it again at the very beginning of todays episode. It's really prevalant so hopefully someone knows who this is.
Thanks,

It played again on the 5/20/10 episode, here's a link to it. It's the first scene with colby and damon

All My Children Club Songs

can anybody tell me who sings the songs "I want you by my side" & "You should have known better" sounds like the same female singer singing, r&b sound too them. they are ALWAYS playing at the "Confusion bar club".

Back