Date My Mom

dizzydance

Reaction score
A little less than a week ago, I was watching Date My Mom on MTV (there wasn't much on, hah), and there was this song on there that I completely fell in love with. I've got an awful short-term memory, though, so when I went to write down the lyrics, I could only remember one. <_<

It's got a male singer. It's very upbeat, happy, and catchy. The style is pop-rock-ish. If I had to compare the style to a band, I would say it was similar to the All-American Rejects. I could hum the tune exactly, but that doesn't do much good on a message board. :rolleyes:

Here's what I remember from the chorus. The blanks are just the parts that I can't remember:

_________________, a-WHOA-oh.
_________________, a-WHOA-oh.
I don't think I could ever explain
____________________________.

I'm not sure if this will make sense, but the a-WHOA-oh part is...well, okay. The "a" is in a lower octave. Then the "WHOA" is a higher one, and "oh" is in the middle. You know, I'm not even sure if there's an "a" after all. There might not be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sorry I don't have more information.

-Michelle

I have no idea but it could be BUTCH WALKER my way.. or COPPERPOT I'm not leaving?

this is a guess based off of the whoahs but "angelina" by the impossibles is what i thought of

Back