All Bran

I would honestly pay for this song !!! Its sooo beautiful , i turn it up everytime it comes on TV :D

Jason. You're my hero. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

Everytime I see this commercial , I think of this topic

Cant wait for the full version :D

so i heard this song last year sometime, can't remember how long ago and i've been coming to this board at least once a week hoping there would be a version somewhere i could download... i've also been going on graysonmatthews.com to listen to the 20 second commercial... over and over and over... i just wanted to make sure no one forgot about this song, and i hope jason gleed at least gives us an update on the status of the song, i really like it and want to hear a full version

mathew

the last time he replied on The Muse he said it will be available on iTunes soon..
hopefully that means soon and not sometime soon maybe... hehe. ;)

Still lookin' forward to seeing this available through iTunes, if nowhere else...

...myspace doesn't hand out versions I can take home with me, so to speak.

Mate... Do y'have it up on your website yet? Or iTunes? Anywhere? And if so, what's the track name? I don't remember that being mentioned yet.

Hi, I know nobody has responded to this thread for 3 years, but if anyone is still interested, the song is now available in ITUNES. It is called: "Only you" and the artist is listed as Grayson Matthews. Hope this helps!!:)

PS: It has been lengthened.:D

Back