All Bran

TheAdversary

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the music from a new (Or really old) All Bran commercial... I think it involved the addition of fruit...? Not entirely sure. But the lyrics were "I get so lost in my brain / Who can save me, save me from the pain?"

Any help?

Yeah, I like that song too. Not sure what it is though. It seems like a song someone might know too. The commercial's for All-Bran: Strawberry Bites and it's for the addition of strawberries obviously and the main character is working in a lab trying to figure out what to add to the cereal to make it better. Hope that helps.

I'm still trying to find this song too. I can't even get any results searching on Google for the lyrics. That's never happened to me before...

Description of the commercial visually, its set up like a B-Romance movie's plot, almost, with the Lonely Scientist striving for inspiration in his lab. Inspiration strikes when a young woman with (large) striking red hair appears outside his window, he sees the resemblance between her hair and a strawberry, he begins putting strawberries inside all-bran pieces. When he takes them to her house (Steriotypically in the middle of the night, in a rainstorm), she tries one and he wins her over.

Please, anyone?

Someone's hunting the same thing here as well... Given the lack of results from both, I begin to suspect that this is a purpose-specific track.

that would be meeeeeee on that other forum looking for this damn song! i really love it..... it had better not be a 'purpose-specific track' !!!

pleehhhhz someone figure out what the song is!!! (and then tell me, hehehe)

:rolleyes:

Does anyone know the name of this song

The lyrics kinda go like "Only you ... can made me do"

I e-mailed kelloggs and this is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting us on-line. We appreciate your interest in
our company.

The music playing in the All-Bran* Strawberry Bites commercial is
original music. The name of the music house that created the track
is called Grayson Matthews.

Hopefully this information is helpful. Thank you once again for
taking the time to e-mail us.

I looked into it and this is correct. There really is no artist, and the song is no longer then the commercial it appears in.

Everytime I see this commercial ... I jump to this site to see if anyone found out more info on the song

Hey folks. Sorry you think it's gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay that the All Bran song was made just for the ad. My name is Jason Gleed, and I wrote the All Bran song for Grayson Matthews (a very cool music company in Toronto). I am a songwriter myself, and so I try to support my songwriting by writing for ads. I always try to write the best song I can, no matter what it's for. For whatever reason, that cute All Bran commercial inspired that song- it may never have existed otherwise. I'm glad you all like it. I like it too, so I am going to see if I can make it longer, and available for download off either my site www.jasongleed.com or grayson matthew's site www.graysonmatthews.com I'll keep you posted.

See ya,

Jason

Originally posted by jasongleed@Nov 3 2005, 07:40 AM
Hey folks. Sorry you think it's gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay that the All Bran song was made just for the ad. My name is Jason Gleed, and I wrote the All Bran song for Grayson Matthews (a very cool music company in Toronto). I am a songwriter myself, and so I try to support my songwriting by writing for ads. I always try to write the best song I can, no matter what it's for. For whatever reason, that cute All Bran commercial inspired that song- it may never have existed otherwise. I'm glad you all like it. I like it too, so I am going to see if I can make it longer, and available for download off either my site www.jasongleed.com or grayson matthew's site www.graysonmatthews.com I'll keep you posted.

See ya,

Jason
Hi Jason,

I just want to say that I really enjoyed your song "White Space" which I heard in a Toronto Star advertisement a year ago. I even posted about it at my blog.

http://mligon08.blogspot.com/2004_07_01_ml...968881417095962

Wonderful song, and same goes for that 'All-Bran' song. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by jasongleed@Nov 3 2005, 07:40 AM

See ya,

Jason
Thank you soooooo much Jason :D

Hey Jason
I love your song and I hope you make it longer, Im sure it will be great (no pressure lol)
I tried to get if off the site but i wasn't able to find it..
Please put an update when u finish the song..im dying to here it!
Thanks a bunch
Caddy

Yes, very nice melody and if somehow hugely successfull could you please make a video with the super cute strawberry shortcake girl!! You wrote in another forum "I don't know why the strawberry head girl made me write the song, but it did!". I think they belong togther. Stay true and It will be huge $ucce$$. Good luck.

Hey. Anyone tried the strawberry bites?

Hey everyone. Just in the studio working on the full version. It's nearly done, and I think it's working pretty well. Hopefully it'll be ready to go this week!

Jason

oh brilliant i am really looking forward to downloading it!!! seriously... thanks for this! will be excellent to not have to pay close attention to the commercials anymore, incase the song comes on! AND when i do finally hear it..... it ends too soon!! but yay a fuller version!!!! :)

and yes.... the strawberry bites are damn tasty!!!!

p.s - jason.... do you know what you're going to call the song? or have you allready named it?

Back