Aerobicise

darad

Reaction score
Here's a real challenge...

During the early 1980's The Showtime Cable Network would play a series of shorts between their features called "Aerobicize" that featured some very beautiful women wearing very sexy tights doing aerobics. With its voyeuristic camera angles and close-ups, cleavage and outfits riding up it was the biggest excuse for eye candy I'd ever seen yet it featured some very good Jazz/R & B music tracks, some of the best I've ever heard. I'm not sure if the music was made exclusively for the program or was taken from existing recordings. I've always wanted to buy the music but could never find it although now with the Internet it may be possible to either find the music or find closure to 25+ year old search.

Thanks in advance!

Those were classic :lol: :lol: I remember them well.

I wish I could help with the music more but I have a couple of clues that might help. I distinctly remember those old clips being used in two seperate movies and if there were two then there are probably more. I'm almost positive that one was "Grumpy Old Men" in a scene where Walter Mathau was bored and channel surfing. The other I can't quite pin down yet but I recall the context being something to do with a convict on parole being unable to believe how much TV had changed. Maybe Eddie Murphy in "48 Hours" but I'm not positive.
Anyway someone might be able to track down those scenes or remember more from them and get a line on SOME of your music that way.

Good Luck

I'm guessing the "music" was made especially for the Ron Harris "Aerobicise" series...

Back