Adding Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, well everyone's doin it! y'all gotta calm down on the sarcasm.. and just enjoy yourselves, and have a good time :peace:

yeah, thats like my emotion all the time.. its a guy whos "chill", and hes lookin.. it doesnt really show sarcasm.. it shows a guy whos just..."there" :blink:

that guy looks kinda scared.. i think I'll stick with this guy <_< <_< <_< <_< it looks cooler

yeah that guy does look scared :lol: I agree with dan. His guy looks so chill B)

Originally posted by leone+Apr 23 2006, 06:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 23 2006, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 23 2006, 06:18 PM
Agent L? Are you in position?
Yes. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Good luck Dan....

My goodness, and my fortress, my high tower, and my deliverer, my shield, and he in whom I trust, who subdueth my people under me. *aiming*

I'm joining since I didn't like it first! *aiming too!* *at a lower region* :naughty:

soo.. leone is agent L... and why are you summoning him? :huh:

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 24 2006, 06:47 PM
:eek: BLASPHEMYYYY!!

Agent L is a GIRL my friend. And she's been called to this clocktower today with Agents R and E to assist in some extermination.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 24 2006, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 24 2006, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lt.Dan@Apr 24 2006, 06:47 PM

Agent L is a GIRL my friend. And she's been called to this clocktower today with Agents R and E to assist in some extermination. [/b][/quote]
At the ready when you are O Captain, my Captain. :blink:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 24 2006, 10:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 24 2006, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 24 2006, 04:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lt.Dan
@Apr 24 2006, 06:47 PM

Agent L is a GIRL my friend. And she's been called to this clocktower today with Agents R and E to assist in some extermination.
At the ready when you are O Captain, my Captain. :blink: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:
The BB's (Bad Bitches)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back