Acura TSX

Originally posted by AirBruce@Mar 4 2007, 10:42 PM
Great news people. I called Soverign this friday (March 2nd 2007) and talked to them first hand. This is what they told me, they said that the song is gonna be available to download soon. In the next 2 weeks off of itunes. I asked them if alot of people called them up and requested the song. And they said that they average about 2-3 calls a day.

I asked them why it took them so long, and they said that they had to get legal issues and also the rights from the composer and also acura because of the releasing of the track, but that it should be available in the next 2 weeks. I also asked them why it took almost a year because I called them last year and they said before 2006 was out, the song would be available. They kind of blew off my question but just reasured me that it would be on itunes before the end of March. So there you have it people. If it's not, i'll def call them back. If anyone finds it available before then, please let all of us here on the forum know. There are many of us anxious on here to get the song! :)

-Air
:eek:

Ive been wanting this song too.

So its going to be on itunes...

Do you know what song title/artist it will be under?

OMG!! I just heard the FULL TRACK for this song. It's about 6.5 minutes and it ROCKS. I spoke to the executive producer at Sovereign who said that the track will be available for purchase on myspace very soon. YAY!!!

doesn't anybody have the song yet? Its pass due and the song should've been out by now.

OMG! OM Freaking GOD!

You people are NEVER going to believe this. I just got off the phone with PJ Hanke! OF ALL PEOPLE PJ HANKE! Not even 5 MIN. Ago!!!

I've never made ANYTHING up in my life and I'm DEAD serious in telling you all this. This is how it went down!

I called sovereign and I asked about the Acura song, and the guy that answered (later informed me it was his godness PJ Hanke) he told me that the song is coming out. Just that they have to do some legal issues and things like that till they get it out. And I was like, "yeah the song is mad tight, it's awesome, lots of people been waiting for it to be released.” After some brief chit chat, he told me it was HIM. PJ Hanke! I was like OMFG! And He said he just got out of a recording session and answered the phone cause no one was there! LOL. I was like OMG It's PJ HANKE! The architect of a song that's been tormenting my mind since I first heard the song!

After a while of talking he even told me the song is finished and the best part... Wait for it.... HE LET ME HEAR SOME OF THE TRACK! And let me tell you this! IT'S MAD FREAKING TIGHT!!!!! Ohh my god! It's SICK! He even told me that I'm one of like 4 people that's heard the song. OMG IT IS NASTY SICK!

So the long and short of it is this, They've got over 3000 emails requesting the song, and tons of phone calls. I told Mr. Hanke about this thread and he said he was gonna look it up. Hopefully he sees I wasn’t lying and there is a legion of loyal fans that want his work to be released and more music to be created!

People, PJ told me that the song will be released on iTunes under the name Sovereign and also that it will be avail. on myspace. He told me the track name, but I forgot, cause I was just overwhelmed with the shock I’m talking to PJ Hanke. I asked if he was gonna have a myspace page, but he said after working on this project he has, he'll be under the sovereign myspace site where you should be able to find the song.

Ladies and Gents, on one final note, What I was given today, was just a straight up gift. I have NEVER just got some strange coincidence thing like this EVER happen to me. Not even in the closest. I mean, it's in the BILLIONS! It just CAN'T happen. I want to thank Mr. PJ Hanke for being so cool in taking time out his busy day and just talking to a grateful fan, you certainly knew how to surprise and make me grateful. It’s not everyday someone talks to one of their favorite artists. Thank you, and I’m sure I speak for everyone on this board and countless others out there, we wish you the best in continued success and future endeavors. People, the song will be released soon... Just a lil bit longer! And BUY HIS NEW CD WHEN IT COMES OUT! He's a brilliant composer and I can't wait to see what else he's cooking! PJ, YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AirBruce :lol:

Dude your lucky airbruce. man thats just bad ass, getting to talk to the man himself! to bad you forgot the name of the song!

Man, I have'nt heard anything. It's like after I called sovereign and spoke to PJ Hanke, nothings really come out. Kind of a shame. It's been almost half a year since when I spoke to PJ, and thought that the "legal" system moved a lil faster. I mean it's been sooooo long that I've almost lost interest in the song. Anyone else got any ideas? Maybe Sovereign just needs to be "squeezed" a lil to get that freaking song out. Anyone mind helping me in "persuading" PJ's "overlord" in releasing the track. Call em up at... [Admin Edit: We don't give out phone numbers here.] Heck, maybe PJ will answer the line (like he did for me) and you can ask him yourself to release the track, or maybe he can send you a special copy of it himself. Tell him Bruce sent ya, he'll probably remember me. :blink:

Features night scenes of a city skyline, someone swimming in a pool and a girl in a red dress dancing in a club.

"Let the Drummer Kick" by Citizen Cope (Amazon) (iTunes)

Nice, thank you so much. I remember hearing that song years ago and I heard it now in the Acura commercial. It was driving me crazy I couldn't remember the name! Thanks again! B)

Originally posted by leone@Apr 22 2008, 07:21 AM
"Let the Drummer Kick" by Citizen Cope
The very.

And to add to this thread's search keys, I believe the voice-over celebrity is James Spader.

nice - i heard this last night and wondered who it was. Thanks!

So umm... Anyone remember this song.... or is it lost to the pages of history?

Let's hope this isn't just lost work... The song is amazing I'd really like to find out where to get it.

Back