ABC

Rck60s

Reaction score
Saw an ad last night with either CBS or NBC stars promoing their shows and behind the visual was a song that had the word History in it and sounded very much like Five For Fighting...I cannot remember any of the other lyrics except History...needle in a haystack time

Just to clarify for anyone else who may be looking, the promotion was for the ABC network. I just saw it tonight, after Finding Nemo.

Originally posted by kungfubear@Dec 16 2006, 07:33 PM
Just to clarify for anyone else who may be looking, the promotion was for the ABC network. I just saw it tonight, after Finding Nemo.
Yeah me too actually, i went looking for this song on adtunes and ended up helping someone else find it. Funny how stuff like that works.

HEyyy..

I was watching TV last night, and i saw this commercial on ABC, and they showed snipets of all of their evening shows, i think Pearl Jam was singing in the backround.

the lyrics i got out of it were History Begins Now.. i think

please help me in finding out this song!

Thanks-

M

yeah i was trying to find that song too... i think they had clips of all their shows and it was a man singing

i was thinking that it was Pearl Jam from the man's voice, but i have no idea what song and even if it is them..

can anyone help?

You're welcom. This site has helped me out numerous times. It's nice to give back.

Back