80's/90's remixed songs

Thorbjorg

Reaction score
Tainted Love was recently remixed, I know Marilyn Manson did one, wasn't sure if someone else did.

Anyway, in that same time, there was another popular 80's/90's song that was also redone by one of today's not ridiculously popular but nevertheless relatively popular musicians/groups.

I always here this song in trendy clothing stores, and I was in a Point Zero factory store when I heard it. I can't remember it now, rough night, but I know it was an insane song that you could easily dance to. Anyone give me some suggestions as to what song it may be, or what song you think of at the same time? This would help me sleep tonight...

T

Angelo Venuto- Sweet Caroline
Depeche Mode- Suffer Well (Narcotic Thrust Dub)

Hmmm nothing else coming to mind right now..

any lyrics or do u remember any?

It's none of those songs. It's not someone as trendy as that. It's not DHT, I listen to techno and I can rule MOST of them out. I think it's a female voice, or maybe a bunch of female voices for the chorus. I'm not sure if it's a repeated chorus or what. If I remembered the lyrics, I would have just googled them. I think the title has 4 words or something, 4 or 5. NO words are coming to mind right now.

I know the Pussycat Dolls did a remix of 'Tainted Love'

Also, Shiny Toy Guns did a remix of Depeche Mode's 'Stripped'

Just to name off some '80s remixes.

It's not tainted love!!! It was on the radio in like, November, December, January-ish time from 06-07.

You Spin Me Right 'Round - Marilyn Manson

This is the one I heard in a store, but I had a friend that had a pretty insane techno remix of it. Techno > Marilyn Manson.

Thanks for all your guys' help!

I actually found it just by looking at random 80's cd's on amazon and checking the tracks. I saw the name and I was like, damn...

I don't know the song......but is it set to the background music to Howie Day's "Africa"? I don't know the new song name, but I have heard it recently a lot. The new song has female vocals.

oops, sorry. I meant Toto. I had to look for the name of the song and I copy/pasted the wrong name. Toto's "Africa"

Back