2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Duplicate topics merged.

Ok I've had no luck whatsoever.

Unless someone has an e-mail address this one's a lost cause it seems.

I've acquired some additional information. Regarding the 2007 Spyder Ad Campaign, BBDO created the TV and print ads; Organic created the online work and PHD LA handled the media buying. I've contacted BBDO to see if they'll reveal the source...

Thanks for the info ragingfish.

I sent an e-mail to someone over at BBDO as well.

We'll see if there's a response.

Not at all.

Not even on any other music forums.

Leads me to believe it was made for the commercial.

I dont even know any artists that sound like that except for boom jinx. Really good song. I just sent a couple emails last night with no responses yet.

Yeah, anything? 'Cause I've been searching for a few months and no luck and this is my last resort, haha. What IS it about that damn song, s'got me obsessed, LoL.

Well I found this Webpage that I thought you guys might find interesting.. Well if they never send any replys to our E-mails. I believe that they will most likly post the song on this site -----> http://www.mitsubishicars.com/company/tvco...s/themusic.html ... If they haven't posted it already. I'm not to sure I haven't heard Cish Cash by Basement Jaxx yet, But I'm pretty sure that was in another commercial probably. I would expect that site to get an update in another 6 months or so. Since it doesn't look like they have touched it for a year or so.

I think I have cracked this one. It is "Rollin' Deep (Mitsubishi Mix)" by Noise of Art. If this isn't the song that inspired the music for the commercial, then I'm stumped.

Originally posted by tjbouch@Jul 17 2007, 10:06 PM
I think I have cracked this one. It is "Rollin' Deep (Mitsubishi Mix)" by Noise of Art. If this isn't the song that inspired the music for the commercial, then I'm stumped.
Or is that "Art of Noise" ??

:unsure:

It's the Noise of Art and this song was recorded in 1994. Ultra rare!!! You can tell that the ad company remixed it to create a more robust sound for the louder parts of the commercial.

That's because "Noise of Art" seems to not exist as a band... more like an event...

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?act=Po...02&f=26&t=25122

So if tjbouch can provide a link, name a source, find the actual band name so we can find it on iTunes or Amazon (the only Adtunes permitted resources ;) ) then I say this information is uncertain at best and bogus at worst.

The only closest song/artist I can find is "Rollin' Deep" by Dizzee Rascal

:rolleyes:

Dr. Memory,

The actual band name is Noise of Art, not Art of Noise. If you'd have done a simple yahoo search, you would have seen that there is indeed a band called Noise of Art who had a song called "Rollin' Deep (Mitsubishi Mix)" that was released in 1994. I wish I could help with a place to download the song, but I couldn't find it on Amazon. I initially heard the song and, more importantly, saw the title on a pirate internet radio station. As it stands, there is no source of the song that I can put on this board without breaking the rules. Treat it as uncertain at best or bogus at worst, it's not really my concern. I was only trying to help out the people who frequent this board and the roughly 4200 people who have looked at this thread. So take or leave it, doc, but the worst thing that can happen is that we end up back where we started.

-T

Back