2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

fob

Reaction score
Can't remember whether or not the commercial was for the Coupe or the Spyder, but it's a new commercial they haven't put up on any of the Mitsubishi websites yet.

This is the car:

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/eclipsespyder/index.html

The voice over says something about a "speed sensitive sound system."

I'll post a video if it ever comes up again.

The song itself is electronic and a little aggressive sounding (I'm trying to recall since I saw the commercial yesterday).

haha, just saw this today and was about to post the same topic. bumb for great justice!

on a side note, reminds me a lot of "Enjoy the Silence (Trance Remix)" By Sasha and Digweed, but really, it's a tad off off on the voice/bass level.

Bump! I would really like to know what this song is, too!

Things that go bump in the night.

ahhh , i was gonna post this question but alas! it has already been done, and nobody knows the song yet?? :unsure:

scott

Yes, I just saw the commercial and would also like to know.

A note on that commercial... GM has been putting speed sensitive sound in their vehicles since 2000 (at the latest)

The :30 television commercial, titled "Song," was shot in Southern California on an old airport runway showing a line of Spyders,...The scene is set to a composition influenced by modern Japanese music.

Thats all I got.

Thanks for the better quality link ragingfish.

I'm going to be posting it on one of those electronic music forums as soon as they e-mail me a registration link.

I'll post the link to that forum thread here so we can keep an eye on it.

There ain't nothin' wrong with a little BUMP n grind.

Does anyone know the Mitsubishi marketing e-mail address?

I'm sure at one point or another someone on here has had to e-mail Mitsubishi about a commercial.

Back