2006 Nissan Maxima CVT

troutfish

Reaction score
someone posted a question in another forum about the music for a car commercial, now I am obsessed with finding an answer. I do not remember the music at all, but I vaguely remember seeing this commercial for a luxury car within the last 12 months.
There is a couple driving around and in one scene the girl in the car is sipping from a glass and even though the road is bumpy, nothing spills.
She then, leans forward to adjust her makeup in the mirror, he grins and guns the engine, but the car accelerates so smoothly it does not bother her at all,
and she gives him a look.
I appreciate any help. thanks.

Re: Luxury car commercial

someone posted a question in another forum about the music for a car commercial, now I am obsessed with finding an answer.
Do you know the url of the question on the other forum you mentioned? (So we can read any other details or previous suggested answers?)

I believe the ad referred to has the female applying lipstick and the male driver is making gear shifting sounds with his voice. Trying to find it now.

Thanks for the link. That ad description differs from the one I thought you were interested in.

It is possible there are two different ads, I would settle for either one at this point.

I found a description of a Nissan Maxima with CVT from 2006
that fits the guy shifting and it doesn't bother her makeup, but I haven't found the actual clip.

Back