2006 Cadillac DTS

@Castle_Romeo

I know the commercial with the song you are talking about.
About midway through, there is a title card with white text that says,
"The 403 VIP room".

Have a few hours before work, and am tearing my hair out on this one...

2007 Cadillac DTS commercial

The band-The Album Leaf

The album-Into the Blue Again

The song-Always For You

@ xeroxane

Most excellent. "Into the Blue" is now in my shopping cart and on its way.

Thank you very much.

-Tristan

I'm sorry to say that that song is not it. The song in question is an instrumental and has a fast paced techno-electronic beat. The commercial ended with the words "See you Chicago-area Cadillac Dealer" meaning that the commercial aired in the Chicago area. I know this is a very tough one. Your patience is appreciated. Kudos to ANYONE who can provide the right answer as I'm DYING to know.

I'm looking for the same song from that commercial, but the ad must have been made for many different locales. The one I saw was promoting Washington DC Cadillac dealers. So it's not just Chicago.

Anybody know what the song is?
Again, it is a techno song, Slightly electronic with a touch of industrial. The song is an instrumental so ther is NO vocals of any kind. The song was used for the Cadillac DTS ads two years ago but may have also been used for the Cadillac SRX as well. The song is fast-paced and the commercial takes place at night.

I hope this is enough info to provide answers.

NOTE: If you know of any video clips with a song that might answer this question, please post the link.

Thanks.

Oh I know exactly what ad you are talking about. It was the car in a sort of dark industrial area right? With the camera very dramaticly circling the car, 90 degrees at a time.

They made one for the CTS that had a similar visual style, and similar music. No one was able to find the music for that one either.

What I can tell you though this was back right when they were about to switch ad agencies from "Leo Burnett Detroit" to "Modernista". Since they were still using the Break Through campaign, I'm assuming that means Leo Burnett made this ad. If you can find a way to contact leo burnett detroit, ask them if they know what music was used for the DTS and CTS summer event ads. Both of them were very good.

I sent an email to Leo Burnett, Inc. and no answer. Anyone here have a similar experience?

All I want is to know the name and artist of that !@# song!

I think it may be one of 2.

Stars - by the band Hum

or

Virus Road - by Cold Water Flat

Incredibly stupid that this information is not available (much less available for download) at Cadillac.com

Well It isn't "Virus Road". I will download "Stars" and I will let you know whether it is or isn't.....

....To be continued

And it isn't "Stars" either...REMEMBER, IT'S TECHNO, FOLKS, TECHNO!!!

Does ANYBODY know the artist/name of TECHNO INSTRUMENTAL used in CADILLAC DTS TV ad????

I simply cannot believe this question hasn't been answered. IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS ALREADY!

The song "Genesis" by Justice was indeed a techno song used in a Cadillac commercial but it's not the one I heard. The song I heard was more fast-paced and had a beat to it.

Kudos to anyone who can provide a list of ALL the songs used by Cadillac in their TV ads from the past five years.

The song in question *MIGHT* be a remix by Aphex Twin. I'm not sure though.

REMEMBER: Techno instrumental with a progressive dance beat.

Re: Cadillac DTS

It's been FOUR LONG YEARS and still no answer. Let's keep this one alive 'till we get an answer, folks.

Here's what we know:
The song is NONE of what has been suggested here so far.
The song is an INSTRUMANTAL.
The song was in a CADILLAC commercial for the CADILLAC DTS.
The commercial was aired in Chicago but may have aired elsewhere back in 2004-2005
The commercial may have been produced by local Cadillac dealers.
The song has NO crunchy guitars in it PERIOD.
The song has a good beat.

ANYONE here who can provide the name of the artist/song should win an award.

UPDATE:
I'm getting closer....
The SONG in question is a remix by Paul Oakenfold. It's gotta be.

ANYONE know of any Paul Oakenfold remixes used in Cadillac TV Ads the past few years?

Is the name of the song, Major Tom by Shiny Toy Guns?

Let me know, I'm very interested to see if I solved the 4 year problem.

NO.

The song is an instrumental with a flavor of EBM (Electronic Beat Music).

I've ruled out Paul Oakenfold & Aphex Twin.

We may never know......

Back