Cadillac Tiki Barber

It was just on again during the Cowboys/Eagles game. All instrumental.

man i've asked everyone and even showed my friends, they have no idea. I know someone is bound to know this song. This commercial is beautifully done!

I've been looking for this song, too!! I posted something on Yahoo! questions, and I haven't received any responses yet. Hopefully someone will pull through.

It sounds like something by Aphex Twin. Off the ambient works CD. But I'm not sure.

I check the Ambient Works cd and surprisingly it does sound similar and I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of his tracks. I like Aphex Twin and obviously Richard D. James was heavily influential with electronic music. He's a genius.

None the less, I called up Cadillac customer relations and couldn't get an answer, but the lady was helpful but didn't really know what was going on I think. Here's the number if anyone else wants to give it a try: 1-800-458-8006. My mistake was I went to Customer Service instead of marketting. But I'll try it again later. It sounds like they have this information but she couldn't pull it up. She said people call all the time about the commercials and that they used to have the information so maybe she just didn't know what I was looking for.

Let's figure this thing out,
dookieman

hahaha yeah i like apex twin too, he has some good tracks every now and then. I don't have the ambient CD, which song was it that you thought it was? Anyways let me know if you find out the song, i called also and she kinda gave me the same reply.

I saw that an advertising company called Modernista is doing some Caddy ads... I e-mailed them in hopes of a response regarding the Tiki commercial. I'll just wait for a reply, and hopefully it's something we're all trying to find out.

registered just so i could stay on top of this thread.

sounds aphex twin inspired but most likely not our boy Richard James. doesn't really sound like his drum sounds to me.

PLEASE someone figure this out.

that's all - j

Hi all.

Sorry.. No Aphex Twin... or Arovane.. I have all their stuff.

It's a tough one..

It's Melikka. He's distributed my Simballrec.. but I think you might find him on iTunes.

Anyway.. the songs called "Ocio".. by Melikka.

Enjoy.. It is a good song and a pretty recent one.

Wow dude you are the man, that was definitely the song and the artist is pretty impressive. I like the music he has. ANyways thx a bunch.

Seriously, thanks alot! I've been waiting for a while to find someone that finally knew the answer. You are elite.

Back