2006 Acura MDX buildings exploding out of ground

although not the exact same it sounds very very similar to "mistake" ...the piano and melody is deff the same though... the comercial has some added in sounds.

I heard the song in Union Square, on 14th Street in NYC, where Filene's Basement is. It's the exact melody, beat, and etc., except a girl is singing in the background. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the song. But it's definitely not Coldplay.

I just recently saw this commercial again and it is driving me insane. There was another post that never came up with a definitive answer, just got close. It is the ad with the Acura MDX driving out of the city with buildings popping up behind it until it crosses the stream. The song sounds very similar to Coldplay but it was noted that it is not from them.

Here is the actual ad:

Acura MDX commercial

Any help would be appreciated as I have been unsuccessful in tracking this one down.

Thanks!

I just posted my own question concerning this same commercial but I cannot figure it out. I wish companies would start posting this information on their websites!

I checked back to see if there was any luck on this but apparently not. My original post has the video so check it out to see if it jogs your memory. After reading the other posts concerning Acura's other MDX commercials, I wonder if the same company, Elias Arts, performed this song. Their website is pretty useless so I couldn't find anything that would lead me to believe that. Thanks for the help!

I don't think so. I listened to the original House on Fire and I didn't pick up anything. Is the remix by propellerheads that different?

I had just emailed Acura regarding the commercial.

I had a very similar need to know what that song in the commercial was with the Range Rover "Timeless" commercial. I emailed Land Rover USA with the similar question and they were very polite to tell me that it was a privately remixed version of Paul van Dyk's "Time of Our Lives."

Lets just hope Acura is just as polite.

From hearing the commercial a few times repeatedly, i think it maybe a similar deal with Acura's commercial to the Land Rover commercial.

Land Rover used only the chord progressions from van Dyk's song, and that's all that sounded familiar. I was quite upset by that because I wanted the actual version used in the commercial.

With the Acura commercial, it sounded like they privately remixed Coldplay's Clocks because the chord progressions sound awefully familiar.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

I am also interested...please let me know if you guys find out what this is...and also the Hyundai world cup commercial...

As with a lot of the inquiries on here, This is also an original composition by a music house in LA called Elias Arts.

The agency probably asked for something similar to clocks and this is what they came up with. Unfortunately, when it is an original piece written for a commercial it is only written for the 30 -60 sec medium. So no chance in finding the whole song. It doesn't exist!

Back