Acura MDX

Techhouseduction

Reaction score
Does anyone know the artist and title of this track from this acura mdx commercial? Its breaks and has no vocals. I've only seen this commercial once so I'm thinking it could be for the new 2007 mdx.

No I think he's talking about the same song I'm looking for as well. It's an up-tempo electro/breakbeat song. I have seen two versions of the commercial and both are centered around some guys buying this huge bag of popcorn and then loading the popcorn into the MDX along with some electronic equipment. They wind up at a house around sunset with the popcorn and equipment greeted by friends and lawn chairs set up in the yard. Turns out the equipment (and popcorn) were for screening a film projected onto the side of the house. I think the music sounds a little like LCD Soundsystem. I posted about this months and months and it seems like NOBODY has seen the ad!

Originally posted by FrauBlucher@Jan 21 2008, 09:14 AM
No I think he's talking about the same song I'm looking for as well. It's an up-tempo electro/breakbeat song. I have seen two versions of the commercial and both are centered around some guys buying this huge bag of popcorn and then loading the popcorn into the MDX along with some electronic equipment. They wind up at a house around sunset with the popcorn and equipment greeted by friends and lawn chairs set up in the yard. Turns out the equipment (and popcorn) were for screening a film projected onto the side of the house. I think the music sounds a little like LCD Soundsystem. I posted about this months and months and it seems like NOBODY has seen the ad!
Is this the same piece of music -- the brief Acura MDX ad at the beginning of this youtube video?

I hope so, because that's the one I'm looking for. I don't have the answer, but perhaps this link will help us get it identified.

Back