2002 Nissan Maxima

cainhades

Reaction score
Hi Im new to the forum here and I was wondering if anyone out there could help. The song Im looking for is from a car commercial from about 5 years ago. It starts out with the car in the distance driving closer and closer to the camera. it was shot in a desert. The song is kinda rock/techno-ish. Unfortunately I have only seen the commercial once and have been looking for the song ever since. Im sorry if this is vague. Its been 5 years after all...Anyway Thank you All!

Was there a guy in the car that was trying to get to a wedding?

Other than that, the first thing that comes to my mind is Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. I remember a commercial like that, and that could have been it. ::Shrugs::

No, its not Tom's Diner. The song is I think for the most part, or sounds like to me, an instrumental of a sorts. I don't remember any words being sung. if nothing comes to mind then Thank You all for the help. :)

Yes, it was definately a car. Driving towards the camera in a desert I think, leaving a huge dust trail behind it. Unfortunately, thats all I remember... sigh. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks again! :)

The only thing I can think of that can be described as rock/techno-ish was the Nissan commercial that featured "Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation)" by Rob D.

You can hear a clip of it here, disc 1, track 6.

There's a Nissan Truck commercial (Frontier) where a party song that was really popular like 5 years ago plays. There's no words really, and the overall tone of it is kind of orchestral almost. It was a really popular song awhile back, so someone HAS to know it. Please help!!!

Is it the one where the cars rotate horizontally out of the ground in a white background and there is the Titan, the blue Murano, and the 350z? If it is im looking for that one to.

Thanks, anyone know the Nissan Maxima commercial song where it is like a real sad sounding orchestral almost type song.

Also it then starts gettin all serious and fast paced sounding. Ive heard it on movie trailers and stuff.

Nevermind I found it, it is done by Rob D and is a song used in The Matrix

"Clubbed 2 Death", right? Just in case anyone else was looking.

Also, that's the exact song I was looking for. You guys are geniuses, thank you sincerely.

what a great site very impressed anyway i really hope someone can help me here. I downloaded a song a while back and its named nissan 2002 commercial by moby (whoever uploaded it) now ive googled everything possible about this and cant get anywhere im now thinking its either not nissan at all or not moby.Yes i still have the song and love it but i want the sheet music to play on the piano and to have any chance of that i need the artist or song now there is no words to this tune ill try and explain if this helps.It starts all orchestry slow with violins,cellos etc then dies off to a fast beat taking over with heavy drums electric sounds etc then half way through all goes quiet then a piano solo kicks in kind of appregio sound if you know what i mean then goes back to drums ,electric then ends with the piano solo again running time around 7.30 mins. It actually does sound very moby like anyway this is my best description any help will be much appreciated.

Andy

You are a Genius thank you very much and very quick response.
p.s so what commercial was i then?

I am wanting to know about the music used in the 2002 Nissan Maxima commercial with scenes including stitching together the black leather for the interior seats. The same song was used in the 2002 "Champions On Ice" tour during Act 2 featuring skaters Oksana Kazakova and Artur Dmitriev. The brochure indicated that the name of the song was "Matrix". It had no lyrics and it was extremely funky. Does anyone know who the name of the person or the name of the musical group who wrote and/or performed this song?

Back