JCPenney "Couples" holiday

NReluctant

Reaction score
What is the song on the new 2008 JCPenney Holiday Commercial. It goes like this:

give just a little of yourself to me,
my heart is in the moment,
my hands are here to give to you.

I really would love to get this song, I jusu need to know the name of it and who sings it. Thanks! :D

Re: 2008 JCPenney Holiday

Yes, what is the name of the song and who sings it though?

Haven't figured out the song or singer yet (it sounds like Ingrid Michaelson)

Here are the lyrics to the JCPenney "Couples" commercial song:

Give just a little of yourself to me
My heart is in the moment
My hands are here to give to you

Word has it that it's Deb Talan not Ingrid Michaelson, but JCP often commissions proprietary ad songs (i.e. can't download from iTunes) so it's not as easy to find out as if they simply licensed an existing song...

The song was written by LA music house, Hest & Kramer and only exists in it's :30 form.

just felt compelled to write that this jc penny commercial is one of the single most miserable pieces of advertising, set to the tune of one of the most miserable pieces of music that i have ever heard.

JC Penney "Give" Holiday Commercial

Was wondering what the lovely song is in the JC Penney "Give..."/"Give What Matters" commercials is for Christmas 2008. More details regarding said music as they become available, but it's the commercial series with "Give (lights)/Give (nights)/Give (her)/Give (brrr)," etc. superimposed over all the scenes.
Sounds a LOT like The Concretes, but probably not.
YouTube Video Link courtesy of JCP.com
"Give/Just a little of yourself to me..."

Any help is as always appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Re: JC Penney "Give" Holiday Commercial

this commercial and song were recently given a top 10 worst award by a blog in the advertising industry. well deserved.

Re: JC Penney "Give" Holiday Commercial

this commercial and song were recently given a top 10 worst award by a blog in the advertising industry. well deserved.

The commercial being discussed is totally innocuous. I think you may be referring to the controversial "Speed Dressing" one that aired earlier in the year.

In any event, I also like the music by Nadia Fay and hope that she'll record and release a longer song.

Back