American Living by JCPenney

rab984

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist who recorded the song that plays during a JCPenney commercial for the "American Living" line? I first saw it airing during the Oscars. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the other song that was playing during one of the "American Living" commercial.
I only remember something being sung about "dance or dancing".
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I want to know too, because the one I'm looking for is not the Robert Plant song

doctormemory, you are correct with your suggestion of "Killing the Blues".. however, there was another song which was playing for one of the "American Living" commercials which was not "Killing the Blues".
like i had mentioned before, the lyrics had to deal with "dancing or dance".
maybe later this week someone will remember the exact commercial.
i appreciate your help.

Originally posted by hughker@Feb 24 2008, 09:40 PM
doctormemory, you are correct with your suggestion of "Killing the Blues".. however, there was another song which was playing for one of the "American Living" commercials which was not "Killing the Blues".
like i had mentioned before, the lyrics had to deal with "dancing or dance".
maybe later this week someone will remember the exact commercial.
i appreciate your help.
i'm with you hughker, ive already heard "Killing the Blues" and it's not it. I emailed JC Penny about it, hopefully they'll respond in the next 2 days. :)

I do believe that might be the song I was looking for. Thanks nsklavos.
rafael28, is that the one you were looking for as well?

Originally posted by hughker@Feb 25 2008, 02:13 PM
I do believe that might be the song I was looking for. Thanks nsklavos.
rafael28, is that the one you were looking for as well?
Yep!
that's it!

i just received an email from JC Penny this morning :D

Originally posted by nsklavos+Feb 25 2008, 10:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsklavos @ Feb 25 2008, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> "Let's Dance" by Chris Montez [/b]

Get it at Amazon.

and

<!--QuoteBegin-ledzepgrl
@Feb 24 2008, 07:18 PM
It's "Killing the Blues " by Robert Plant & Alison Krauss. ;) [/quote]
Get it at Amazon.

;)

Does anyone know who sings the new JC Penny commercial and if it is a new song

Male or female? Lyrics? What kind of music? Do you have a vid url?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: <_<

if it's the one i just saw its sung by a woman and part of the lyric is

"cause i like your hair on my shoulder"

If you are referring to the JCPenney American Living commercials it's "Killing the Blues" by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

Thanks tjh420 for the call on the JC Penny ad...I just recorded that about a month ago, and could not remember where I head it.
Rober Plant and Allison Krause with "Killing the Blues"

found it on another thread and the lyrics are " i like your HEAD on my shoulder"

get lucky by dragonette

Back