Private Practice Season 1

fatboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that was playing while the psych. was talking the lady out of her breakdown at the department store.

Anyone know any of the songs from last night's pilot episode? Specifically when Addison was dancing at the beginning and at the end? I loved all of music!

I still have it tivo'd. I'll watch today and pay attn to the music B)

Contains spoilers

"Same Mistake" by James Blunt (Amazon) (iTunes) -- plays as the two moms switch

"Hope for the Hopeless" by A Fine Frenzy (Amazon) (iTunes) -- last song

Does anyone know the song that played at the very end last night? I don't remember any lyrics, but they were male vocals, slow tempo.

I'd like to know this as well.

Also, does anyone know which song played during the promo for next week's episode? It sounded slightly like Death Cab for Cutie's "Brothers On A Hotel Bed", but... not quite.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's the same song used in their other promo's - "Ships" by Umbrella.

I would also like to know what this song was, I really liked it but couldn't pinpoint who it was. I also looked on teh website and they do not put up the music that was used. If anyone knows that would be awsome......

All We Are - Matt Nathanson

ABC does post the music *usually* the next day, though they've been know to be much later. You can find it here

Back