Telus

coreymccluskey

Reaction score
I was at the movies and there was a telus commercail on where theres two fish and 1 is blowing a lot of bubbles and the other only blows 1, then the other blows a lot and a narrator says "out of words" or something like that, then says "let music do the talking" anyone know the song im talking about :p

Corey

I was at the movies the other night and a telus commercial to turn ur cell phone off comes on with a blue and orange fish and they got bubbles coming out of there mouths, then they start singing a song i got one lines out of it " baby girl your all I need cause a friend in need is a friend indeed" does anyone know who sings this song or the song title.i searched google with in results. its nott he placebo song ither

It's none of the above linked songs. I too have heard it repeatedly at the movie theatre (cineplex/famousplayers in Canada) and it's bugging me.

Like the op said, it's the one with one fish blowing a lot of bubbles and another that only blows one, after which the fish short on words (bubbles) instantly downloads a song and plays it to do the talking for himself. Only two different fish are present in the commercial.

All I can remember lyrics-wise is the use of the word 'baby', and something about a friend in need or friend indeed (or both) (and no, the song is not "Pure Morning" by Placebo).

i'm not positive, but the more i think about it it seems to me the lyrics went something like:

"baby girl you got what i need, and a friend in need is a friend indeed"
then the instruments kicked in, and whoever was singing said "yo ho"

haven't been able to find the song title/band googling for those lyrics though, so i'm either wrong or it's somehow an obscure song :(

yeah spoony thats the one for sure, i remember the baby girl or whatever, come on people :p

Originally posted by songoku45@Sep 26 2007, 12:32 AM
comeon! i posted the same link somebody must know this song!!!!
Where did you post this link?

Back