Advertising

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

it sounds alot like feist

Status

For some reason Cat Power does all these great covers for commercials but they never get released. I'm still trying to get some other song she did. :angry: Boo, hiss!

Status

Okay Lani Hall did the original Cat Stevens (a man) did a version and several other artists, which their version is slightly different then the one we are hearing. I have looked everywhere for this song! I really hope to find it by the current artist we are all hearing on the commercial! If it is Cat Power there may indeed be no hope Grrrrrrrrr this is sooooo frusterating!!!!!!!

Status

Originally posted by Rosey@Nov 16 2006, 12:22 PM
    Okay Lani Hall did the original Cat Stevens (a man) did a version and several other artists, which their version is slightly different then the one we are hearing. I have looked everywhere for this song! I really hope to find it by the current artist we are all hearing on the commercial! If it is Cat Power there may indeed be no hope Grrrrrrrrr this is sooooo frusterating!!!!!!!
    For the record, in regards to the previous post, Cat Steven wrote the song and Lani Hall is one of many who covered it...

Originally posted by cavagnac+Nov 16 2006, 07:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cavagnac @ Nov 16 2006, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rosey@Nov 16 2006, 12:22 PM
    For the record, in regards to the previous post, Cat Steven wrote the song and Lani Hall is one of many who covered it... [/b][/quote]
    for some reason, i think they should use cat steven's version, which will match the picture/story better

Status

i wonder how many users.. beside me.. joined this forum jus cuz of this song?