The Office Season 3

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, I saw the new Office episode on NBC tonight. Anways; towards the end of the episode Michael (Steve Carell) is in his hotel room. He has a black light and strobe light on, and there is a techno song playing which I am wondering the name of. The lyrics I could hear are "girls gone wild". It's not Ludacris' song "Girls Gone Wild" as it is a house/techno sounding song not rap.

Any ideas? There has to be more than 1 techno song about girls gone wild.

Ok, I found the answer that somone posted on the office forum at nbc.com. It is: "Girls Gone Wild" by Captain Ahab.

At the end of the show a guy is playing the bango and singing a song to Pam. Does anybody know what it is?

Does anyone know the name of the song that Creed sang on The Office holiday special? Thanks in advance.

It's called "Spinnin' and Reelin'" by Creed Bratton (the singer/actor).

You can hear it HERE.

Some other karaoke songs on the show were "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morrisette and "Your Body Is A Wonderland" by John Mayer. I was thinking about posting a pre-answered thread here, but I thought at least some of the songs might be too obvious to be worth posting.

Originally posted by neo979@Dec 16 2006, 01:44 PM
but I thought at least some of the songs might be too obvious to be worth posting.
There's nothing "too obvious" when it comes to IDing music. ;)

Last thursdays office, Dwight and Jim were paired up for sales calls, and before going in to the client, Dwight asks for Jim's keys and then rocks out to some mullet rock to psych himself up before going in. Anyone know that song?

TIA

It's: Motley Crue - "Kickstart My Heart". The clip shown in the show is from around the 3:30 mark in the song.

In The Office episode TRAVELING SALESMEN, When Dwight listens to heavy metal in the car with the door closed and punches the seat, can anyone recognize the song? I know it's kind of muffled but I thought I'd go ahead and ask.

Thanks

hi, i was wondering what the name of the song was that micheal was playing in his office when he got a sugar high from the pretzel. i checked tv tome and wikipedia to see if they noted what the song was but they didnt. thanks.

i found out what the song was on imdb.com. its rock and roll (part 2) by gary glitter.

Back