Target

stacey01

Reaction score
There is a new target commercial that's played several times during the golden globes. Does anyone know the song and artist? Sorry I don't have more information.

I saw one with the song "The Shape of Things to Come" but I'm not sure who did this cover.

You are looking for either, "The Shape of Things to Come" by Max Frost and The Troopers, which can be found on Disc 2 of Rhino's most excellent box set Nuggets: Original Artyfacts from the First Psychedelic Era.

OR

"All Possibilities" by Badly Drawn Boy, which can be found on his album, Have You Fed the Fish?

Hope that helps! :)

Heard the song "shape of tthings to come" today ina commercial. Does anyone know who sings the version I heard. I don't know what the commercial was for> I know the song has been done by the Ramones but the version was not theirs

I think it was " The Urinals". They were the original composers. I hope this helps. :)

It's been answered here already ...

It's an ad for Target ...

The version you're hearing is ...

Max Frost & The Troopers - "Shape of Things to Come"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Hey,

There's this ad that I've seen several times for Target. The lyrics go "Nothing can change the shape of things to come". There's no other posts here about it.

thanks!

Can anyone tell me the name of the song used in the recent target ad?

It's the one (actually they all do this) with the target symbol everywhere. This one seems to have a higher bull's eye concentration than the other ones.

One more thing: it sounds kind of like "the animals" performing the song.

Think the song you're looking for ...

Max Frost & The Troopers - "Shape of Things To Come"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

there was target commercial and there was a team playing soccer and the goalie caught the ball. there was a girl going down the stairs. the song reminds of james bond. what is the name of that song?

I'll take a guess here ...

Maybe ...

Max Frost and the Troopers - "Shape Of Things to Come" ???

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back