Zelda Fans

Originally posted by leone+Mar 3 2006, 06:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 3 2006, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 3 2006, 05:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 2 2006, 01:45 PM
I remember everything.

oh, you do not! :leela:
Great memory is part of the Magical Girl Powers. :p [/b][/quote]
That's RIGHT, and yes I DO Anthony. :!@#$:

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 3 2006, 07:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 3 2006, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Mar 3 2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 3 2006, 05:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 2 2006, 01:45 PM
I remember everything.

oh, you do not! :leela:

Great memory is part of the Magical Girl Powers. :p
That's RIGHT, and yes I DO Anthony. :!@#$: [/b][/quote]
Ok then..

Do you remember when we used to listen to mp3 samples (secede and tiki obmar) together? The one where it stopped every couple seconds and you had to hit play again? What is the name of the website where we listened to them. It's not m3rck.

B)

Iunno. But until about a month ago I still had a few of the band pages bookmarked. So 5 points for cyber pack rattery.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 3 2006, 07:52 PM
Iunno. But until about a month ago I still had a few of the band pages bookmarked. So 5 points for cyber pack rattery.
I don't even know what that means... :mellow:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 7 2006, 12:14 AM
obviously not. Did you see the guy who plays Link?! blasphemy I say!
link isnt the only thing wrong about the movie

to be honest what would such a movie be about? youre not gonna see that guy jumping over holes in the floor and stuff are you?

Everything is wrong with it. I couldn't see the trailer though, so I just looked at the screenshots

Back