Zappos.com shoes delivery

gabirella7

Reaction score
Does anyone know the artist singing in the new zappos.com commercial that depicts a man delivering shoes to people, and he dances around in the street.

All I know is that the singer is a man, any help is appreciated! thanks (=

There is a new commercial featuring a delivery men dancing around, handing out packages to people, doing backflips, with rainbows flying around. It is for a new internet retailer. What is the song for that?

AHH, so i can't even remember what commercial it came from but it def appeared in one.
it sounds like jack johnson but a deeper voice, and the lyrics might go something like
you can walk on by, and just blah blah
just breattheee, and just breatheeee

or maybe it goes..freee....free....i can't really tell it's been bugging me for years, everytime i hear it i can't find the name of this song! it finally showed up in a commercial recently.

Sounds like it's a song called "Free" by Donovan Frankenreiter. Same vibe and record label as Jack Johnson.

AHH HERO! that's the one! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i've been searching this song for like 2 years.

Whats the song from that zappos delivery comercial. I caught in it "Just take one last look around" It has a delivery guy dancing and doing backflips .There is also "trippy and swoshy" colors when he steps. Anyone know this?

Back