Yaz birth control

ChiOtter

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the music in the Yaz commercial where women are at a party chatting about PMS. Sounds familiar but can't seem to place it. Thanks!!

Chi,

The song is called "Sure Thing" -by- St. Germain

Here is the video:

:)

-xod

I saw a Yaz commercial today with the song "Were not gonna take it" and I wondered who sang this version?

Well, the song is a remake of "Goodbye to You" by Scandal.

As to the remix, I'm not sure, but I agree, it is a good one. If it's even a full-length track...

Might have just been sampled and remixed for the commercial only.

EDIT: I can't be sure, but the track in the commercial sounds a LOT like the remix of this song performed by The Veronicas.

Check it out, let me know if you think it's the right track: Click for iTunes Link

i think there is another Yaz commercial where they do a cover of "We're not gonna take it" (i am pretty sure it was for Yaz and it is where women are kicking words or something)

Originally posted by teeveemusicee@Aug 11 2008, 02:50 PM
i think there is another Yaz commercial where they do a cover of "We're not gonna take it" (i am pretty sure it was for Yaz and it is where women are kicking words or something)
Indeed!

That is also a cover by The Veronicas. Unfortunately, the song was not released for general sale, but was only made available as a limited download back in late 07 (possibly early 08). As of this time, I have yet to find anyone still (legally) offering the song for purchase and/or free download.

It was previously available at http://www.wngti.com/index.html, but the download code has since expired.

Back