Wrangler Jeans

usdgomez

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song thats in the Wrangler Jean Commercial. It says a couple locations in the song like tuscon to alabama.... Something like that

Hmm.. perhaps this is a reach, but is it maybe "Route 66"? A million artists/bands have recorded it, so I wouldn't have clue number one as to who it is performing..

Oh my god I'm so retarded.. I answered this post, sat down to watch tv, proceeded to see this commercial for the first time, then about 6 MORE times, said to my husband "Someone's gonna wanna know that song, wonder if I should log on and see if the question was asked", and never once put two and two together. :blink: Am I really getting old?
But yeah, the words are actually "I went from Phoenix, Arizona, all the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta, LA".. etc..

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 15 2003, 05:59 AM
said to my husband "Someone's gonna wanna know that song, wonder if I should log on and see if the question was asked"
Yep... Jon and I have gotten into the habit of when we see an ad, he'll stop the TIVO and rewinding over and over to catch words -- while I do lyric searches on the computer.

"Somebody's gonna ask this one on the Forums."

"Better look it up."

:lol:

I just saw a Wrangler's Jeans commercial (either Wranglers....or Levi..... I'm pretty sure Wranglers...) and it had a/the song that starts....singing the states.. I think it starts. "California, Alabama......." Anyone know?? Thanks

"Rockin Me" Steve Miller Band. It mentions a lot of places like that. If it isnt, I'm not sure what the song is.

No Problem. Its a great song. Check out "Abracadabra," by Steve Miller as welll.

In the ad, there's like, a group of men traveling wearing wranglers jeans.
And in the and, it shows a men throwing a stick to play fetch with his dog.
I remember hearing this part of the song: Philadalpha .....LA, Northern California where the girls are warm....
Can sombody tell me the song's title?

Well, thanks, although it would be really nice if you would tell me where I could get that song.

ok all i know is there's a line that goes "from tacoma to l.a." sounds like an older song... looked on search and couldn't find it. the bloody song's been stuck in my head for days now! thanks

Here are the lyrics if it's the right song.

Rock N' Me

By: Steve Miller
Well I've been lookin' real hard
And I'm tryin' to find a job
But it just keeps gettin' tougher every day
But I got to do my part cause I know in my heart
I got to please my sweet baby, yeah

Well, I ain't superstitious
And I don't get suspicious
But my woman is a friend of mine
And I know that it's true that all the things that I do
Will come back to me in my sweet time

So keep on rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby

I went from Phoenix, Arizona
All the way to Tacoma
Philadelphia, Atlanta, L.A.
Northern California where the girls are warm
So I could be with my sweet baby, yeah

Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Baby, baby, baby
Keep on rock'n
Rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n
Rock'n me baby

Don't get suspicious
Now don't be suspicious
Babe, you know you are a friend of mine
And you know that it's true
That all the things that I do
Are gonna come back to you in your sweet time

I went from Phoenix, Arizona
All the way to Tacoma
Philadelphia, Atlanta, L.A.
Northern California where the girls are warm
So I could hear my sweet baby say

Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me, rock'n me, rock'n
Baby, baby, baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby
Keep on a rock'n me baby

Does anyone know where I can find this commercial on the internet? I've tried you tube and no luck. Actually, this site is the ONLY place I have found that even talks about the commercial. Don't ask why but I REALLY want to find this video. Anyone know?

Back