Wrangler Jeans NASCAR Dale Earnhardt Jr

cheyanne

Reaction score
I recently watched a commercial with Dale Jr Earnhart in it advertising Wrangler Jeans 8 jeans. 8 for his race car number.
There is a woman singing along the lines of "I want to rock and roll"? Sounds similar to a Meredith Brooks type.
I ran a search and didn't come up with anything. I also went to the wrangler site.
They advertise Dale on the site under Wrangler Jeans. If you click on that it says watch tv add. Unfortunately it's not working for me. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance
:D

It's Sheryl Crow singing but I dont' have a song name yet. Keep an eye on the Adtunes.com Weblog today -- we'll be making a post about this ad later today.

Edit to add: The song is "Steve McQueen" Link goes to available audio, track 1.

Thank you so much Michelle, you've been a great help indeed :D

Anyone know the name/artist for the Budweiser NASCAR ad that's been on occasionally for the past year or so? The voice sounds a bit like Sheryl Crow... (don't quote me on that!), sounds like she's singing "Bees of Spring" or something in the start of the chorus, can't quite tell. It's a rockin' tune and they do that little "oop-oop-ooo" thing at the end like on the old Steve Miller track "Take The Money and Run". Help! :huh:

I believe the song you are looking for is "Steve McQueen" by Sheryl Crow.

It was off of her last album. Great song.

That sounds about right... "Bees of Spring"..."Steve McQueen"... phoenetically I'm sure you have nailed it. THANK YOU! Funny how I have ALWYAS had a hard time picking up lyrics but I could run back music note-for-note in my head... Peace :D

Back