Worst movie you have ever seen

:lol: :lol: Get it on DVD if you can, I think they have em out.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 18 2006, 04:32 PM
"Should I be a nurse or a housewife?" I LLOLed. :lol:
:lol: Yeah... And what about women changing to nice clothes for when the men come home.. :ph34r:

Yeah fuck that, my husband gets a tank top and shorts and he'll be happy for it or I'll make him see me naked.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 18 2006, 05:57 PM
:lol: :lol: Get it on DVD if you can, I think they have em out.
I think about 10-15 episodes came out on DVD. Fortunately they released the copyright for the rest, for the Digital Archive Project so almost all of them are available thru newsgroups and BitTorrent. You can also buy them real cheap on eBay. I think I have about 50-60 episodes. :nerd:

I'm a little confused about the formating. In the episode Melissa linked, they're watching a full movie with little skits in between. How do those '50's clips fit in? Or do they have an episode where they just view a bunch of different clips? :unsure:

Oh ok well those 50's clips were just a break from normal, usually what they do are the full length movies with the cheesy skits in between. If you watch the intro at the very very beginning it kinda gives you the premise of the show, it's supposed to be that guy and he's stuck in space and is forced to watch these lame movies.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 18 2006, 11:05 PM
Oh ok well those 50's clips were just a break from normal, usually what they do are the full length movies with the cheesy skits in between.
Yup. When the movies are less than 2 hrs, they fill in with a short in the beginning. I usually skip the skit part, though a lot of people like them. The movies and the comments are the best part for me...

They also made a theatrical release, MST3K - The Movie. It's hilarious!

I never got to see that..

Yeah I usually skip the skits too, they're sorta dorky. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's what I was doing during that movie. :angel:

Originally posted by leone@Jul 18 2006, 11:46 PM
Yeah, that's what I was doing during that movie. :angel:
But don't let that fool you. The movies are hilarious... :)

You mean the one they made or the ones they make fun of?

Originally posted by leone@Jul 19 2006, 12:39 AM
You mean the one they made or the ones they make fun of?
All of them...Well, all their movies are scripted over old movies. Even "MST3K - The movie". (I forget which movie they spoofed on that, except that they said "He looks like the"The Juiceman" from TV" and coke came out of my nose) Basically all their episodes are based on old movies... :)

At first I thought the wisecracks weren't scripted but then I noticed how their timing was perfectly in sync. I know it's silly to think that but what can I say? :p :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 19 2006, 12:55 AM
:lol: :lol: What were you doin putting coke IN your nose? :p
:duh: :lol:
Where do YOU put the coke? :lol:

Back