World Trade Center Movie

Do you think it is to soon for a WTC movie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They are making a movie?

• It has Nicholas Cage so it will probably suck anyway

• It will help heal the pain

• Total voters
hmm from what ive seen it seems like a tribute to those who aided n all - its about the firemen and paramedics n stuff, not the attack itself. so i dont think its too soon. of course, what do i know?

besides i happen to like nicolas cage :angry:

Nicolas Cage does to acting what the Bubonic Plague did to Europe. That molester mustache doesn't help.

I don't know if it's too soon or whatever, what I'm more worried about is how ACCURATE it'll be. Yes it was absolutely a tragedy, yes heroes are born in times like those, I'm just hoping it won't be this overly-fictionalized patriotic shmultz fest because that would do a great disservice to everyone involved.

Aww Ken, it's ok we still love you even if you like the big goofy tool that does terrible accents and looks like a foot. :)

:lol: One time I saw him and got distracted by his hair. :ph34r: Replace the hearts with random strands --> :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to do that with Jennifer Aniston on Friends, she always had either a couple strands of hair sticking straight up or her nipples sticking straight out.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 2 2006, 01:24 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to do that with Jennifer Aniston on Friends, she always had either a couple strands of hair sticking straight up or her nipples sticking straight out.
who pays attention to the nipples :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dascoot@ Aug 1 2006, 07:24 PM
:lol: :lol: We'll turn that into a new drinking game! Hint of nipples? Down your glass!

. o O (Garret doesn't like nipples, that explains why he never plays with us.)

OH! :)

Then shall we whip em back out gals? He's game for now.

Uh.. ladies?

I feel mad stupid bein the only one with my boobs smashed up against the monitor.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 1 2006, 10:58 PM
Uh.. ladies?

I feel mad stupid bein the only one with my boobs smashed up against the monitor.
*mush, mush*

Back