Words that sound erotic-related but aren't

I could change again to another flower. I LIKE FLOWERS. Maybe it means something about my personality. Maybe I was a skunk in a former life.

"You can call me Flower."

I don't mind! <-- :wub:

Hahah American Pie.. I bought that DVD the other day.

^ You're callin us dirty? :lol: Okay...maybe I am a little dirty...

Slurp, face painting, and grinding

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 01:14 AM
:lol: Dirty dirty girls.

That's what this is all about but let's refer back to the person who started this.

:lol: You didn't do anything. SiDe did, in this case...he started this thread right?

If you say it with a British accent *MASS-oshge* it sounds "special"

:lol: I'm real good with the Brittish accent too! If only you could here me saying it...

No if only you could hear ME say it.

'Cockney' sounds...it has je ne sais quoi

:lol:

is that french at the end? Now, my french is terrible... :lol:

What'd I miss!?!? Did I miss the dirty girls massaging each other. I kinda skimmed through the last few pages and seemed to be the thrust of the conversation. There's one for you right there, thrust.

And I can't believe that nobody's even said Cock. Like, rooster i mean. Haha! try to censor me now! I have the power of language on my synonyms on my side!

so, basically in summation, thrusting cock.

oh and about Holmes ejaculating....what the hell WAS he doing? What's the non-sexual meaning of the word?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 02:50 AM
He sent it to me last year for Christmas. <_< He shoulda got one for himself. <_<
:lol: shush

and i got that for you because happy bunny stuff was on your wish list, so i got you a bunch of happy bunny stuff, and i thought it would make you laugh. :)

Originally posted by SiDe@Mar 24 2006, 08:34 AM
oh and about Holmes ejaculating....what the hell WAS he doing? What's the non-sexual meaning of the word?!?!?!?!
:lol: :lol: To ejaculate means to like, burst forth. Nowadays we'd prolly say he shouted or exclaimed.

Back