Without a Trace Season 5

I remember that episode...for some reason I think it was the acoustic version of "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac, but those aren't the lyrics to the song...

Hmmm...

Thank you very much for your help, but isn't "Landscape". This song also sounds in "My name is Earl" the episode is "Boogeyman" when Earl is on tree branch talking with the kid who's trying to sleep.

¡That's right! Thank you Taltos for your help and thanks to everybody too for your help and your pacience. Best wishes and peace. :eek:k:

Hey I'm looking for the artist and title of the song that oppened tonight's without a trace. It was playing while the girl who went missing was photographing a couple. I didn't catch any lyrics....

thanks

You're Welcome :eek:k: it's one of my faves and I just like to share :wave:

Just for anyone who doesn't already know, 30 Seconds to Mars is actor/singer Jared Leto's (My So-Called Life, Requiem for a Dream, Alexander, Fight Club) band. Unlike far too many actor/"singers", Leto can actually deliver the goods. :)

30STM is actually REALLY GOOD (in my opinion at least)...

One actor turned musician that can actually sing and play an instrument :D

Looking for the music played throughout the episode entitled "Deep Water." This is the episode where the senator is killed on her boat by her husband with a meathook; the one with the oil company scandal. The music features female singers, it's a slow, melodic tune. The song is played at both the beginning and end of the episode. Anyone know?

*is looking for it as well*

anyone catch ANY of the lyrics?i was too focused on the events happening at the time to bother to listen to it.

srsly...awesome song...
BUT.
WHAT.
IS.
IT?!?!?!
what is it?

It reminded me of Azure Ray, so I'm wondering if it might be them or Maria Taylor.

Some lyrics I caught:

"place where I have been"
"I want to go there with you"
"all sunset skies meant to blow your mind"
"and the earth shall shine"
"in my life a taste of what's been"

another site has only one song listed for this episode, called "Sol Seppy" by "Gold." Haven't been able to find the song to verify that it's the one though.

Just heard the track on emusic.com . That's it. Nice job.

"Gold" by Sol Seppy

Back